AFMC MBBS Counselling 2019
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) MBBS Admission has started from 3rd week of April to 2nd week of May 2019. The AFMC MBBS Online Counselling is to be organised on various dates. For latest updates on the same subject please go to the AFMC website www.afmc.nic.in
Only such applicants who have appeared for AFMC MBBS 2019 Counselling whose enrolment number and name is in the AFMC MBBS 2019 merit list. This merit list of AMFC is made on the basis of AIPMT 2019 exam scores. The event of counselling will be informed to all applicants who have qualified the eligibility criteria by email on the valid email address applicants have mentioned in application form at the time for appearing for the exam.
Selected applicants will have to appear for English language and comprehension test, Logic and reasoning test, Psychological test followed by a personal interview. This test will be a CBT, Computer Based Test. There is negative marking in this test and the duration of the test is of 30 minutes. The score of this CBT test will get added to the AIPMT test marks of the applicant. The personal interview will be of 50 marks.
Mock counselling is organised to spread awareness among the applicants about the process and making sure that they have their login ID and password ready for online counselling. It is an option to the applicants.
AFMC MBBS 2019 Counselling
• The final allotment of seats takes place in the actual counselling to all eligible applicants. The applicant is required to login the account and choose the subject stream according to the availability.
• The counselling will be completed in three rounds.
• Verification of the merit score is requisite by the applicants before applying for mock counselling.
Important points to note
All documents which are required in order to get the counselling done need to be scanned and uploaded on the applicant’s account in one single PDF. The documents which are needed are as follows –
• Mark Sheet
• Certificate of Sponsorship
• All applicants are suggested to read all guidelines carefully before clicking on the online counselling tab.
• 10 seats from 130 seats are reserved for SC/ST applicants.
• Apart from these seats, Government of India can sponsor students from foreign countries under collaboration programmes.
• Applicant must have cleared the exam in first attempt with minimum 60% of score.
The age limit is from 17 years to 22 years for undergraduate programs
The applicant should be an Indian Citizen and must be never married.
The duration of MBBS program is 4 and a half years followed by internship of one year. This program starts on 01st August 2019.
• Registration opens and start of filling of online application – April 2019
• Last date of registration – May 2019
• Deadline of submission of a complete and final online application – May 2019
• Deadline of fee challan – May 2019
• Deadline of fee payment at any SBI branch – May 2019
For any queries please contact given below Address
Armed Forces Medical College
Opposite Race Course, Pune- Solapur Road,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013.
Contact – 020 26363301
Armed Forces Medical College Official website: afmc.nic.in