ARCH Academy of Design located in Jaipur, will organize the exam of All India Entrance Examination for Design. This entrance examination will allow the eligible candidates to pursue various Design courses in UG and PG levels. This entrance test aims at testing the candidates aesthetic sense, creativity as well as design sensitivity to enhance their skills by offering these courses once they are qualified. All India Entrance Examination for Design is conducted both in online as well as offline modes, but both modes of tests are conducted at specified centers only.
Following are the Design courses offered at ARCH Academy of Design:
Under Graduate Design Courses: Fashion Design, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Graphic Design, Craft Product Design, Design Management and BVA ( Bachelor in Visual Arts).
Post Graduate Design Courses: Fashion Design, GPEM, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Lifestyle Accessory Design, Design Communication, Strategic Design Management and Strategic Mgmt & Leadership.
Eligibility for AIEED 2017
Candidates who are interested in pursuing Design courses at ARCH Academy of Design will be eligible to write AIEED only if they fulfill the following criteria:
• Applicants of AIEED who wish to pursue UG Design courses of 4 years time duration need to complete their 10+2 from the recognized University of the State or Central.
• It is mandatory that candidates applying for PG level Design courses of 2 years time duration need to complete and pass their UG Design course from the relevant discipline.
• Candidates should be from Indian Nationality only, but satisfying all the domicile requirements that are required. • Candidates pursuing in their final year can also apply for this examination.
Age Limit for AIEED 2017
Applicants of AIEED have to complete 16 years of the lower age limit when they wish to pursue UG Design Courses. The candidates applying for PG Design courses they have to at least complete 21 years of age as the lower limit.
Registration Fees for AIEED 2017
Candidates applying for AIEED who are NRI are required to pay the amount of 75 USD while Indian citizens have to pay its equivalent amount. Candidates have to pay the amount that is mentioned in through the DD which is in favor of “ARCH Educational Society, payable at Jaipur” at Plot No 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017. Even the amount can be transferred through RTGS or NEFT or CBS in the following accounts that are:
Account Name: Arch Educational Society
Bank of India, M.I.Road, Jaipur
A/c No. – 660020100003311
IFSC CODE – BKID0006600
MICR CODE – 302013002
Process of applying for AIEED 2017
Candidates interested in applying for AIEED 2017 have to follow below guidelines:
• Candidates can apply online on the official website that is www.archedu.org or www.aieed.com
• Candidates are first required to register in the site then wait for the login credential to receive to their mobile or email.
• Once the login credentials are available now candidates can start filling the application form.
• Fill the form without any mistakes and upload the scanned copies of photographs, signature along with required documents.
• After filling the form, pay the required fee through DD or transferring the amount into the mentioned accounts.
• Now send the filled in application form along with necessary documents in registered or speed post to “ARCH Educational Society, Jaipur at Plot No 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017”.
Syllabus in AIEED 2017
The syllabus in AIEED will be from the general topics such as design sensitivity, problem solving, creative skills, logical reasoning along with awareness of global issues. Time duration for the exam will be 3 hours 15 minutes and the questions will be of multiple choice.
Examination Centers for AIEED 2017
Below are the list of examination centers for AIEED examination where offline mode is conducted while online exam can be written from anywhere:
Important Dates in AIEED 2017
Following are the important dates in AIEED 2017:
• Application forms for all programs will be available from 15th November 2016.
• The last date for receipt of application forms is the last week of November 2016.
• Date of this entrance examination online based is December 01, 2016 – February 15, 2017 and the second term is from April 05 – April 15, 2017.
• Date of this entrance examination offline based 1st term is 1st February 2017 while the second term is 20th February 2017.