AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) yearly organize MBBS entrance exam for undergraduate level which leads to admission in to MBBS courses. The counselling for qualified applicants will take place at New Delhi. There are total 672 seats in 7 AIIMS institutes. 72 seats are in AIIMS Delhi, remaining 600 seats are in 6 new AIIMS institutes. Out of total 672 seats, 337 are in general category, 181 for OBC class, 101 for scheduled caste class, 53 for scheduled tribe class, 3% for OPH (Orthopedic Physically handicapped), 1 seat reserved for a foreign student.
Documents needed at the time of counselling
• Admit card of AIIMS MBBS exam
• Call letter sent by AIIMS for interview
• Documents to prove date of birth
• Passing certificate and Mark sheet of class 12thfrom the school
• Transfer certificate from last attended school
• Six recently taken passport size photos
• Copies of all required documents properly self-attested.
• AIIMS MBBS 2017 1st counselling – 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th July 2017
• AIIMS MBBS 2017 2nd counselling – 10th August 2017
• AIIMS MBBS 2017 3rd counselling – 7th September 2017
• AIIMS MBBS Open Counselling – 23rd September 2017
• Start of the academic year – August 14, 2017
Second round of counselling date: 10th August, 2017
Place: J L Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi
Procedure of AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017
• This procedure will be followed by all 7 AIIMS
• In the process of counselling the unreserved seats will be allotted first where the allotment criteria will be solely merit based.
• The next allotment of seats will be done for reserved categories like SC/ST etc. if an applicant who falls in such category leaves his/her seat than the seat will fall into unreserved category.
• All applicants who have qualified to the merit list have to attend the counselling mandatorily.
• Applicants may express their choice of college/institute at the time of counselling, this will be considered as the final choice made.
All eligible applicants will have to report to following locations at mentioned time-
• AIIMS Delhi – report at 9:00 a.m. on 10th and 11th July 2017. The orientation program will start on 16th July 2017, and from 3rd to 11th August 2017.
• Applicants who are selected for AIIMS Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Jodhpur, Raipur and Rishikesh will be intimated by AIIMS office about the time and place of the counselling.
Cut off of AIIMS MBBS 2017
• The cut off score of AIIMS MBBS depends on total number of applicants and the level of difficulty of the question paper in the competitive exam. It is estimated though that the cut off marks of AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be 50% for general category, 45% for OBC, and 40% for ST/SC. The merit list for each category will consist of 4 times of the total number of seats which are available for allotment.
• The AIIMS MBBS merit list will be made on the basis of AIIMS MBBS cut off marks.
For any query applicant can contact
All India Institute of Medical Science
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, 110608.
Please call on 011-26594365 011-26594383