All India Pre Medical or Dental Test is a medical entrance examination conducted every year by Central Board of Secondary Education. Qualified candidates through this national level UG Medical entrance test will be offered admissions, in Medical as well as Dental colleges of India excluding the colleges of states Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu Kashmir. AIPMT is scheduled for 2018 in the month of May.
Eligibility for AIPMT 2018
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria while they are applying for AIPMT 2018:
• Candidates applying for this entrance examination need to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized university of state or central.
• Candidates need to pass from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with an aggregate of 50% marks.
• Candidates appearing for +2 examination can also apply for this entrance test.
Age Limit for AIPMT 2018
Candidates applying for this entrance examination are required to complete 17 years of age and should not exceed 25 years of age as on 31st December of 2018. But, in the case if candidates are belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC then they will have an age relaxation of 5 years.
Registration Fees for AIPMT 2018
Interested candidates in CBSE AIPMT are required to pay an application fee of 1000/- if they are belonging to General or OBC while in the case of SC/ ST/ PH the payment will be 550/-. Payment can be done either through Debit or Credit cards else by downloading Challan and paying at specified banks.
Process of Applying for AIPMT 2018
Candidates are required to follow below step-by-step process in applying for AIPMT 2018:
• Candidates have to apply in online mode and no other mode is accepted
• To apply candidates have to visit official website that is www.aipmt.ac.in
• Now applicants are required to click on the link of AIPMT 2018 application form.
• Next step in the process is to register in the site.
• To register click on the registration link which will then be redirected to the registration page.
• Fill all the registration details and it is essential to enter correct mobile number along with email-id.
• Then the candidates will get the registration credentials either to their mobile number or mail-id.
• Now they have to login with these details.
• Next click on the application form link and fill all the details correctly.
• Then candidates have to upload the recent color passport size photograph and scanned signature of the candidate with the mentioned dimensions.
• Once again verify all the details and choose the option of fee payment.
• If paying through online mode need to pay either using Debit or Credit card or net banking.
• If candidates have chosen the option of payment using Bank Challan then they have to download the Challan and pay the fee at any of the specified branches only.
• Applicants can take printout of filled form for future use.
Syllabus in AIPMT 2018
Candidates who have applied for AIPMT need to revise the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology with each subject contributing 45 questions. Each correct answer carries 4 marks while for wrong answer one mark is deducted. The total time duration of the examination is 3 hours.
Important Dates in AIPMT 2018
Following are the important dates in the events of entrance exam of AIPMT 2018:
• Online application forms are available from 1st week of December 2017.
• Last date for online registration is the last week of January 2018.
• AIPMT hall tickets will be available to download from 1st week of April 2018.
• Examination is conducted on May 03, 2018.
• AIPMT results are published in the 1st week of June 2018.
Exact dates will be updated soon.