Aligarh Muslim University Scholarships
The Merit-cum-means scholarships awarded by the Muslim Social Uplift Society (MSUS) associated with Aligarh Muslim University are the most sought after scholarships by Financially Needy and Highly Meritorious students. The Merit-cum-means scholarships include:
- MSUS Scholarship for two MJMC students
• Raza Memorial Education and Welfare foundation scholarship, Bahrain/India for professional courses.
• AMU Alumni Association scholarship, United Kingdom for 6 MJMC students and specifically MA (ELT).
• Late Barrister Yasin RK Suri Memorial Scholarship for 2 students and specifically for MBBS/BDS.
• DR.E.R. Ansari Scholarship, Abu Dhabi for 10 students.
• Sultan Jahan Begum Scholarship, Oman for 50 students.
• The Aligarh Alumni Association Washington DC scholarships for 248 students.
• AMU Alumni Association, California scholarships for 200 students
• AMU Alumni Association, Australia scholarships for 38 students
Please check the official notification for scholarship value related details and information.
Eligibility for Award of Fellowship:
• It is to be highly noted that M. Tech. students plus M. Phil. / Ph.D. Scholars needn’t apply for these fellowships.
• Applicants shouldn’t be in receipt of any Financial Aid or Scholarship of more than an amount of Rs.300 from any other domestic or international sources.
• Only Financially Needy and Highly Meritorious students should apply for these scholarships.
• The students should have minimum average marks of 65% above.
Please check the official notification for fellowship stipend related details and information.
Please check the official notification for Facilities provided related details and information.
Please check the official notification for age limit details and other information.
Fee for Application
There is no application fee collected from the candidate for Merit-cum-means scholarships of MSUS related to Aligarh Muslim University.
With copies of one set of mark sheets and other educational related documents; a Common Application Form should be submitted. The application forms can be obtained from the office of MSUS during the evening hours in the month of July and August 2019.
A limited number of candidates are selected based on their merits after screening their application form by a high level committee. An interview letter is issued only to the selected candidates. A final list of selected candidates is published after the interview.
• Scholarship application forms are readily available only during the evening hours in the month of July 2019 and August 2019 at the below cited address in person.
• The last date for submission of application is the second week of August 2019.
• For further information, please check the official website and notice board of the said University.
A Common Application form with copies of one set of mark sheets and other educational related documents is to be submitted before the last date to:
The Scholarship in-charge,
The Muslim Social Uplift Society (MSUS),
Shamshad Market, Aligarh,
Uttar Pradesh- 202002
A Common Application Form along with copies of one set of Mark sheet plus other educational documents is to be submitted. All the above mentioned scholarships are largely in the form of Qard-e-Hasna. It means the recipient has to pay back immediately as soon as he or she starts his professional life and earning.
Aligarh Muslim University Official website: www.amu.ac.in