AP DSC 2017 Syllabus
The AP DSC TET and will e named as TRT entrance examination is conducted, with an aim to fill the 9061 Teacher posts for the positions of Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT), School Assistant (SA), and Language Pandit (LP) along with Physical Education Teacher (PET) These jobs are offered in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP DSC 2017 Secondary Grade Teacher Syllabus
Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) is from the subjects of Telugu, Hindi, English, Urdu, Oriya, Tamil, Bengali, Marati as well as Kannada languages. Each paper will be conducted for 80 marks only languages will have different syllabus but all others sections are same in all papers. In SGT, there are 8 parts and the syllabus is as follows:
• Part 1 is General Knowledge and Current Affairs with marks of this section being 10.
• Part 2 is Perspectives in Education while this section carries 10 marks.
• Part 3 is Indian Languages and which contributes 9 marks to this paper.
• Part 4 is Language – 2 that is English with its contribution being 9 marks.
• Part 5 is Mathematics and this section contributes 9 marks.
• Part 6 is Science and this carries 9 marks.
• Part 7 being Social Studies with marks being 9.
• Part 8 is Teaching Methodology (Strategy Papers) with the marks assigned for this section is 15.
• For detailed Topic wise AP DSC 2014 SGT syllabus Click here
AP DSC 2017 School Assistant Languages & Non Languages Syllabus
Syllabus for School Assistant (SA) positions does not have any languages but contains these subjects that are Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science and Social Studies. Each paper consists of four parts and all the sections will be same except part 3 that is Content. The four parts of every paper are:
• Part 1 is General Knowledge and Current Affairs which is conducted for 10 marks.
• Part 2 is Perspectives in Education with this section is for 10 marks.
• Part 3 is Content with this section carrying 44 marks.
• Part 4 is Teaching Methodology with 16 marks of total.
• For detailed Topic wise AP DSC 2017 SA syllabus
School Assistant Languages:
• SA Languages syllabus Click here
School Assistant Non Languages:
• SA English syllabus Click here
• SA Mathematics syllabus Click here
• SA Physical Education syllabus Click here
• SA Physical Sciences syllabus Click here
• SA Social Studies syllabus Click here
• SA Bio-Sciences syllabus Click here
AP DSC 2014 Language Pandits Syllabus
This post is conducted for 8 languages so the papers are for these languages and are Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Oriya, Kannada, Marathi and Tamil. Each paper consists of four parts in each and every paper with 80 marks. Third and 4th sections changes for every paper accordingly.
• First part is General Knowledge Current Affairs with 10 marks.
• Second is Perspectives in Education which carries 10 marks.
• Third is Content which has highest marks that is 44.
• Fourth is Teaching Methodology contributing 16 marks for total.
• For detailed Topic wise AP DSC 2017 Language Pandits syllabus Click here
AP DSC 2017 Physical Education Teacher Syllabus
Syllabus for Physical Education Teacher (PET) positions it contains these subjects that are General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English (Content and Methodology) and Physical Education. In PET, there are 3 parts and the syllabus is as follows:
• Part 1 is General Knowledge and Current Affairs which is conducted for 30 marks.
• Part 2 is English (Content and Teaching Methodology) with this section carrying 30 marks.
• Part 3 is Physical Education with 120 marks of total.
• For detailed Topic wise AP DSC 2017 PET syllabus