AP EAMCET Medical Counselling 2018
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is successfully conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This particular entrance examination is the prerequisite for admission into MBBS, BDS, B.Sc.(Agriculture), B.Sc.(Hort.), B.V.Sc. & AH, B.F.Sc., B.Tech. (FST), B.Sc. (CA&BM), BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, B.Pharmacy, B.Tech(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.), Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses that are offered University/ Private Colleges and Institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Counselling of AP EAMCET Medical 2018 is in a successful manner scheduled to tentatively begins from the 6th August, 2018. As per the official press release, AP EAMCET Medical Counselling 2018 will be held in both online and offline modes. The selected candidates have to personally attend the sessions of web counselling according to the date mentioned. The ranked students are advised to check the official website for more details and information related to AP EAMCET Medical 2018 Web counselling.
AP EAMCET Medical 2018 Counselling Fee
The selected candidate can download the challan form for payment of fee or personally collect it from the nearest helpline centre. The candidates are suppose to remit the fees in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad in the State with downloaded allotment order and obtain a receipt. Moreover, if the fee to be paid mentioned in the allotment order is zero, then no challan will be readily available for downloading
AP EAMCET Medical 2018 Web Counseling Process
• At the cited time of counseling applicant must to appear for AP EAMCET Medical Counselling 2018 along with guardian/ Parent at the location for counseling on time without any delay.
• At the counseling location, applicant must be present at least half an hour prior to the indicated time.
• The dress code to attend the counseling is formal. Candidate in casual dress will not be entertained under any situations, circumstances and conditions.
• All applicants are personally requested to immediately download their AP Medical 2018 Counseling Call Letters from the official website.
• All applicants must submit their original documents and related papers which are required by the university at the time of counseling.
• At the time of Web counselling option entry, applicants may express their choice of college/institute; this will be regarded as the final choice made by them.
• On the basis of merit list, the admission of applicants to the various professional study programs and courses will take place.
• There will be a separate counselling for Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe candidates.
Documents Required for the AP EAMCET Medical 2018 Counselling
• All selected applicants are personally requested to read carefully the list of documents and related paper plus bring all mentioned documents and paper for verification.
• All documents and papers are required to be produced in original.
• Hall ticket of the entrance exam of EAMCET 2018
• Certificate in order to proof date of birth.
• Certificate, hall ticket and Mark sheet of exam of 10th and 12th class.
• Transfer Certificate from the last attended school.
• Certificate of category if the applicant belongs to SC or ST caste.
• Certificate related PH, NCC, NSS, sports and cultural activities.
AP EAMCET Medical 2018 Counselling Schedule
• AP EAMCET Medical 2018 1st counselling – 6th August, 2018
• AP EAMCET Medical 2nd counselling – Last week of August 2018
• AP EAMCET Medical 2018 3rdcounselling – September 2018
• AP EAMCET Medical Open Counselling – Second week of September 2018
• Start of the academic year – Last week of September 2018
AP EAMCET Official Website: apeamcet.org