AP EAMCET Medical 2018 Results
The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Medical stream results are expected to be officially released on this Saturday that is on 21st May 2018. This important news was announced by Andhra Pradesh State Education Minister, Mr. Ganta Srinivasa Rao in the press release to the journalists and reports of the print and electronic media. He also mentioned that results were readily available for release in the last week itself but at the eleventh hour largely withheld due to Supreme Court significant decision making concerning NEET compulsory for all states for admissions into BDS and MBBS courses throughout the nation. It is to be remembered that after the Central Government issued an Ordinance which stated postponing NEET for the next year. The said Ordinance also allows states to immediately go ahead for medical admissions with their respective tests this year on Friday.
- It is to be noted that approximately 1 lakh candidates wrote the test in the state of Andhra Pradesh plus a few centres in Hyderabad.
• Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is successfully conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University based at Kakinada.
• This particular examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses that are offered in university/private colleges/institution that are based in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
• The candidates can personally check the results through the official websitewww.apeamcet.org.
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) was in a strict manner conducted for the applicants.
Steps in order to check the AP EAMCET Medical Results 2018
• Visit the official website www.apeamcet.org.
• Do enter your roll number
• Double click on the ‘Submit’ button
• On your screen, the results will be displayed
• Save the file plus take a print out for future reference.
We personally wish the aspirants of AP EAMCET Medical 2018 Results.