AP POLYCET 2017 Counselling
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test or AP POLYCET 2017 is an entrance exam of polytechnic studies which takes place annually. This entrance exam is organised by Andhra Pradesh state board of technical education and training of Hyderabad in order to call students for the admission in to diploma study programmes in technical, engineering or non -engineering streams in colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Documents list which are required at the time of web counselling of AP POLYCET 2017
All applicants need to attend the below mentioned documents in original and the mentioned counselling fee at the counselling helpline centre –
• Admit card of POLYCET 2017
• Rank card of POLYCET 2017
• 10th class certificate as a proof of age.
• Class 12th certificate
• Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class.
• Mark sheet of diploma, in case the applicant holds diploma
• Transfer Certificate from the last attended college/institute.
• Category certificate in case the applicant belongs to the SC/ ST/ PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Anglo India class.
• Any other required document as per the prospectus of the AP POLYCET 2017.
• Fee of POLYCET 2017 verification of certificate for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana students.
• The applicants of SC/ST class will have to submit Rs. 150 whereas OC/BC applicants will have to pay Rs. 300 as the Processing fee for POLYCET 2017.
Schedule of AP POLYCET 2017 Counselling Dates
Once the results of AP POLYCET 2017 are announced, the schedule of counselling of POLYCET 2017 will be made available on the official website. The State Board of Technical Education Hyderabad has declared the certificate verification schedule rank wise POLYCET counselling 2017 according to the below mentioned table.
|Date||Range of rank in POLYCET 2017|
|June 2017||From rank 1 to 20,000|
|June 2017||From rank 20,001 to 40,000|
|June 2017||From rank 40,001 to 60,000|
|June 2017||From rank 60,001 to 80,000|
|June 2017||From rank 80,001 to 105,000|
|June 2017||From rank 105,001 to 130,000|
|June 2017||From rank 130,001 to 155,000|
|June 2017||From rank 155001 to last|
Schedule for Exercising Options for POLYCET 2017 is mentioned as below
|Date range||Rank range|
|June 2017 to June 2017||From 1 to 50,000|
|June 2017 to June 2017||From 50,001 to 120,000|
|June 2017 to June 2017||From 120,001 to last|
Important notice to all applicants
• The process of POLYCET 2017 counselling is organised offline and all applicants need to be present there physically for their counselling and allotment of seats.
• Decide your choice of stream and college beforehand and think thoroughly from all aspects before appearing in the counselling and state your choice.
• All applicants will have to submit the counselling fee which is mentioned in the prospectus for that academic year before appearing for the process of counselling.
• All documents which will be needed will also be verified at the time of counselling of POLYCET 2017. The process of verification will include verification of applicant’s identity, age, qualification and category of the applicant. If any information provided by the applicant found faulty or if there is any sort of mismatch in the information provided the right to admission of the applicant will be forfeited.
• Applicants must pay attention to the list of the documents required at the time of counselling, if the set of required document is incomplete then the applicant will not be able to appear for the counselling of POLYCET 2017.
AP POLYCET Official website: polycetap.nic.in