APJEE 2018 Counselling
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination, Counselling of APJEE will happen once the exams are done for degree and diploma candidates. The date on which APJEE counselling will take place is 30th May 2016. The counselling of APJEE is taken care of by Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education in Itanagar. Further to this, venue, time and other details will be made available on the website www.apdhte.nic.in and will also be disseminated through local newspapers in Arunachal Pradesh.
The tentative guidelines for APJEE Counselling 2018 are as follows
• The date and time for the APJEE Counselling 2018 for allotment of seats will be declared only after the confirmation of seat allotments from Government of India.
• Candidate is required to attend the counselling along with Parent / Guardian at the specified time and venue. He / She should be present at the venue 30 minutes before the time of counselling with this counselling call letter. Candidates must wear formal dress while reporting.
• Merit list of the APJEE 2018 result will be the sole basis for allotment of seats to qualified applicants.
• All applicants must be present for the counselling in person. No applicant hold the right to ask for any particular college or stream, however preferences of the applicant might get considered if availability of seats are there.
• If an applicant doesn’t join the institution, after the issue of nomination order, without a sufficient reason or doesn’t complete the course in the college, he/she will not be able to appear for further JEE examinations.
Documents which are needed for the APJEE 2018 Counselling
1. Original report card of the qualifying exam.
2. Original certificate to support the category of the applicant, for example ST certificate for Category I, Domicile Certificate which is to be certified by First Class Magistrate for the year 2016 for Category – II.
3. Applicants are suggested to keep the following documents ready at the time of Nomination Letter. Please note that these documents have to be in set of three copies which have to be attested by a Gazetted Officer, along with original document.
• Passing certificate of the qualifying examination.
• Score card of the qualifying examination
• School Transfer Certificate.
• Passing Certificate of High School to verify the age of the applicant.
• Character Certificate issued by the school from which the applicant has passed recently.
• Certificate of Migration.
• SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
• Certificate of Fitness.
• Proof of Permanent Residence
• Employment Certificate of Parents issued by the relevant authority
• Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate for year 2017 for Category –II.
Important points to note:
• The Government of Arunachal Pradesh holds the power and right to nominate the eligible applicants if required.
• An applicant must surrender the seat instantly which is allotted to him/her if he/she doesn’t wish to go for the admission in the course for what so ever reason.
• The choice of course which is mentioned in the application form by the applicant will be considered final and there will be not change allowed to it unless open counselling starts.
• There are 28 seats which are MBBS and BDS, 166 Regional Seats, 162 Diploma seats allotted by Government of India.