APRJC CET 2018 Notification
The Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society (APREIS) has put for notification for Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges Common Entrance Test (APRJC CET) in the month of March 2018 to select eligible students to pursue inter in their ten APRJC institutions present in the State of Andhra Pradesh. This is a renowned residential institution in AP and there are lakhs of students, who are going to appear for APRJC CET 2018 to join, inter academic session 2018 -2019. He or she must check their eligibility and apply online on or before the closing date. Kindly find below the details of how to apply, exam dates, exam fee and eligibility criteria.
Age Limit for APRJC CET 2018
As per APREIS Norms
Eligibility Criteria for APRJC CET 2018
• The students who are going to pass 10th or SSC in the month of March/April 2018 are only eligible to apply for APRJC CET 2018. Either the students who have passed SSC in 2016 and below are not eligible to apply.
• He or she must be a nationality of India and must have studied in AP State Board of Syllabus only.
• The students belong to OC category must secure GPA of 6 and above.
• The students belongs to SC/CT and BC must secure GPA o 5 and above.
• The students who have GPA of 4 in English in equivalent qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Registration Fees of APRJC CET 2018
• INR 150 is the registration fee for APRJ CET 2018.
• AP Online/Mee-Seva present in AP state accepts the fee payment of APRJ CET 2018.
• The students can pay the fee online by net banking and Credit Card.
Application Process in APRJC CET 2018
He or she must apply online from the official website as mentioned below and no other mode of application is entertained to appear for APRJ CET 2018.
• The eligible and interested students must visit URL www.aprs.cgg.gov.in and apply online by on or before the closing date 17/04/2018 before 5PM.
• The applicant must pay the APRJ CET 2018 exam fee through AP online/Mee-Seva/Net banking and enter their Journal number received via SMS on online application form.
• The online applicant must upload their photo (3.5 X 4.5 cm) in size.
• After filling the online form properly, the applicant can click submit button and he or she must take a print out of online form submission for future reference.
Syllabus for APRJC CET 2018
Exam Pattern of APRJC CET 2018
The APRJC CET 2018 is objective type of multiple-choice questions. He or she must answer 150 questions with allowed time of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
APRJC CET 2018 Test Centers
The APRJC CET 2018 test centers are spread across all major cities of AP state. A student can select any one of the test center, which may be nearby.
Hall Ticket for APRJC CET 2018
The students who have registered successfully online can download their respective hall ticket or admit card from www.aprs.cgg.gov.in a week before the commencement of APRJC CET 2018 test date.
Results of APRJC CET 2018
The students, who have appeared for APRJC CET 2018, can expect his or her result in the month of May 2018.
Counseling Process of APRJC CET 2018
The candidates who have passed in merit will have to attend the counseling secession of APRJC 2018 soon after the announcement of APRJC 2018 test result.
Important Dates of APRJC CET 2018
• APRJC 2018 notification is put forth on 17th March 2018.
• The Online application form submission is open from March 2018
• The Online application form submission will close on April 2018 by 5PM
• The admit card/hall ticket will be available online from May 2018
• The APRJC 2018 test date falls on May 2018, Time (10 AM to 12:30 PM)
• The expected APRJC 2018 results date falls in the month of may 2018
For more information visit official website www.aprs.cgg.gov.in.