AIMS Test for Management Admission is organized every year by Ministry of Human Resource by Development of the Government of India. This entrance examination aims at offering various Post Graduate Management Courses. Qualified students will be offered admissions in the Top Management Colleges that are located in various states of India.
Eligibility for ATMA 2018
Candidates who wish to pursue PG courses in Management are required to fulfill the below eligibility criteria to apply for AIMS ATMA:
• Applicants of this entrance examination are required to pass their graduation that is in 10+2+3 format from the University that is recognized by the State or India.
• Even the candidates who have pursued the Engineering courses are also eligible to apply for this examination from one of the recognized Universities.
• Candidates from any disciplines are required to score atleast 55% of aggregate marks if they belong to General or OBC categories but in the case of SC or ST categories only 50% is enough.
• Candidates appearing for the final year of graduation will be eligible to write the exam but are required to produce provisional certificate in the process of counselling.
Age Limit for ATMA 2018
Candidates are required to complete atleast 21 years of age to be eligible to apply for the entrance exam of AIMS ATMA.
Registration Fees for ATMA 2018
Aspirants of ATMA are required to pay the application fee of 1050/- through one of the following modes:
• Online payment using Debit/Credit Card
• Payment through Fee Collection Centre
• Purchase ATMA brochure through Fee Collection Centre
• Bank Account Transfer
Process of Applying for ATMA 2018
To apply for ATMA candidates need to follow below process in both offline as well as online:
• Candidates can select offline mode to apply for ATMA entrance test.
• Application forms will be obtained at the specified centers by paying required fee for the entrance exam.
• Fill the application form with the necessary details correctly and paste recent passport size color photo in the space provided.
• After the completion of application form send it to the address mentioned in the notification.
• Candidates who desire to apply for ATMA in online mode are required to visit the official website www.atmaaims.com.
• After visiting the official page click on the application form link provided and then it is required to click on registration link.
• Through registration link fill all the details that are necessary and then within few minutes candidates will receive the login credentials to the mentioned email-id or mobile.
• Now with these details login and apply by filling up the form
• Upload the photograph of candidate and signature in the online form of application.
• Verify lastly once again and submit the form.
Syllabus for ATMA 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for ATMA are required to revise the topics of Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills and Quantitative Skills. Total number of questions are 170, while the time duration is 180 minutes.
Important Dates in ATMA 2018
Below are the mentioned dates in ATMA 2018:
• Candidates are required to apply for the test either in online or offline in the month of November, 2018.
• Last date to receipt of application forms in both modes is 1st week of December, 2017.
• Online Test (Internet Based Test) will be conducted on 14th December, 2017.
• Paper based Test will be conducted on 8th February, 2018.
• Online Test (IBT) in second session will be held on 24th May, 2018.
• Online Test (IBT) in 3rd session is held on 26th July, 2018.
The exact dates for all the above mentioned events will be updated soon.