AUCET 2018 Counselling
All eligible applicants will be allotted seat according to their preference, rank and seat availability in any specifically desired college after the declaration of the result of AUCET 2018 exam. All applicants are requested to follow the college guidelines for the counselling procedure carefully and follow the rules. Please make sure that you are carrying original documents along with their respective copies. Candidates without original documents will not be allowed to take admission in the allotted college or institute.
Important Schedule of AUCET Web Counselling 2018
• Rank Card available for download – 9th May 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
• Manual Admissions for NCC,CAP, Physically Handicapped, NSS and Sports quota students – 28th May 2018, 29th May 2018 & 30th May 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
• Verification of Certificate on the centers – Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Kakinada & Vijayawada – from 1st June 2018 to 4th June 2018 at 09:00 a.m.
• Web options – from 1st to 7th June 2018
• 1st phase of allotment of seats – 9th June 2018
• Payment submission of the fee of the seats allocated – from 9th to 12th June 2018
• 2nd Phase of verification of certificate on the centers – Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Kakinada & Vijayawada- from 14th June to 16th June 2018 at 09:00 a.m.
• 2nd Phase of web options – from 14th June to 18th June 2018
• 2nd Phase of allotment of seats – 21st June 2018
• Payment submission of the fee of the seats allocated – from 21st to 23rdJune 2018
• 3rd Phase admission – from 26th June to 28th June 2018
• Reporting of students in the college – 30th June 2018
• Spot admissions by affiliated colleges- 29th June to 30th June 2018
• Commencement of the study course – 01st July 2018
Time table for the counselling of AUCET 2018 under special categories is as follows
|1||NCC, CAP||28th May 2018||10:00 a.m.|
|2||Sports, PH||29th May 2018||10:00 a.m.|
|3||NSS||30th May 2018||10:00 a.m.|
Documents required at the time of AUCET Counselling 2018
• Hall ticket of AUCET 2018
• Rank card of AUCET 2018
• Original degree or the provisional certificate
• Transfer certificate from the last attended school
• Character certificate from the last attended school
• Mark sheets and certificates of all classes above class 9th in original
• Proof of date of birth
• Community certificate for the category of SC/ST/BC applicants
• Certificate for claiming the admission under other special categories like NCC, NSS, PH, Sports
• Migration certificate
• Physical fitness certificate from a medical officer who is authorised to do so.
• Four coloured recent passport sized photographs
• These all documents are required in two set of copies which are dually attested.
Person to contact in case of any query
Coordinator: Dr. V Chandrashekhar
Dr. VS Krishna Govt. Degree College
Phone: 0891-2553262, 2503185
Coordinator: Dr.P Srinivasa Rao
Gayatri College of Science and management
Phone: 08942-241403, 241404
Coordinator: Dr. T Satyanarayana
Ideal college of arts and science P G Coursec
Vidyutnagar, Kakinada, Phone: 0884-2346552
Coordinator: Dr. V Ravi
S R R& C V R Govt Degree College
Vijaywada, Phone: 0866- 430060