AWES CWAT 2019
Combined Written Admission Test will be conducted by Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS) but Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) is responsible for this exam. This is an entrance examination to provide admissions in BDS Course in ACDS Secunderabad or B.Sc Nursing in ACN Jalandhar or B.Sc Nursing in AIN Guwahati. Every year large number of candidates will apply to this examination with a goal to avail admission in Army College.
Eligibility for ACDS CWAT 2019
To apply for ACDS CWAT candidates are required to satisfy following eligibility criteria:
• Applicants are required to be children of army persons who are serving, ex-service man of army or of war widows and all of them will have to submit certificates as per them which is required. These certificates information will be given in notification and brochure
• Candidates applying for BDS course should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized educational boards with mandatory subjects being Physics, Chemistry and English while one from Mathematics, Biology. The aggregate marks in this exam should be 50%.
• Candidates applying for B.Sc course should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized educational boards with mandatory subjects being Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. The aggregate marks in this exam should be 50%.
Age Limit for AWES CWAT 2019
Age limit for AWES CWAT should not be less than 17 years of age as on 30th December 2019.
Registration Fees for ACDS CWAT 2019
Registration fees will be 700/- if candidates in person take the application form but if they send it through registered post they need to pay 750/- through DD. Application forms are available at specified centers only.
Process of Applying for AWES CWAT 2019
To apply for AWES CWAT candidates need to follow below guidelines:
• Application forms are available at the specified centers, candidates can purchase application forms in person or can get through post.
• Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
• It is essential to write complete address on all the necessary documents.
• All the mandatory documents have to be attached with the application form.
• Send the application form with necessary documents in the post or in person to the administration office of ACDS CWAT.
Syllabus in ACDS CWAT 2019
ACDS CWAT exam will contain three papers with time duration of two hours.
Important Dates in ACDS CWAT 2019
Following are important dates in ACDS CWAT:
• Online application forms are available from January 2019.
• Online registration process ends in the month of February 2019.
• Hall tickets will be available online from March 2019.
• Exam will be conducted in the month of April 2019.
• Results will be announced in month of June 2019
The exact dates will be updated soon please visit the AWES official website www.awesindia.com