BCECE Counselling 2018
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2018 or BCEBE 2018, its counselling and allotment of seats is organised and managed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board. The online counselling of BCEBE 2018 will initiate shortly after the exam results are out in open for the various courses and study programs like B.Tech, MBBS, and BDS etc. The online counselling dates are generally declared once the BCECE stage 2 exams results are declared.
As per the merit list prepared by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board, the allotment of the seats will take place for the successful applicants for the year 2018. Counselling of students from the reserved quota will be done according to the rules and regulations for the reserved quota applicants. Please stay tuned with the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board bceceadmission.nic.in or bceceboard.com for latest developments.
Registration Process for the BCECE 2018
• Applicants need to fill in details like Roll number, name, father’s name and date of birth for registration, address, contact number and there will be one security question.
• The password must be of 8-13 characters and have one special character one upper and one lower case character.
• Applicants will need to log in with the roll number of BCEBE and password. After that they will see options like Registration details, available choices, fill choices, display filled choices, and change the password, provisional allotment letter.
• Provisional Seat Allotment – all applicants who have valid id and password to log into the portal must log in and check the status and take the print out of the BCEBE 2018 Provisional Allotment letter once downloaded.
• All applicants will have to go to counselling centre which will be mentioned in the allotment letter to verify the handwriting.
• Verification of Handwriting – the check and verification of handwriting to match the text written in front of the person and the answer written on the OMR sheets of the exam to make sure no fraud is done.
BCECE 2018 final seat allotment of applicants
Applicants who successfully clear the handwriting verification test will go for the next test, which is verification of identity. Those who clear the test will have to download the final BCEBE 2018 allotment letter for the year of 2018 which can be downloaded from the online portal. Once the documents are verified the candidate will have to report to the college in which he/she has got the seat allotted complete documents to furnish joining formalities.
BCECE 2018 Documents Required for Verification
Following documents are needed at the time of BCECE 2018 counselling, all applicants are advised to keep all these documents ready –
• Admit card of BCECE 2018 exam
• Mark sheet of high school and class 12th
• Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC class if applicable, this has to be attested by the authorised officer.
• If applicant is of SC/ST/OBC category then BPL certificate will also be needed which has to be attested by competent authority.
• Recent passport sized coloured photographs
• All academic certificates.
• Proof of age and residence.
• Rank Card if applicable