BHU GNM 2019
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) conducts the national level popular entrance test named General Nursing and Midwifery entrance test (GNM). This entrance test is for the students who are willing to do diploma course in nursing field. Applicants who have cleared this entrance test are called to give medical fitness test and this is organized by university for final selection of the applicants.
Eligibility for BHU GNM 2019
• Candidates who have passed intermediate or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from any recognized board achieving min 45% in the exams can give BHU GNM entrance test.
• Candidate’s age should fall between 17 years and 35 years to apply for BHU GNM examination
• The SC/ST applicants qualifying with min 35% are also eligible for the test.
Age limit for BHU GNM 2019
Candidates applying for BHU GNM entrance exams need to complete 17 years of age and should not cross 35 years of age
Registration Fees for BHU GNM 2019
• The application fees for general and OBC category is Rs. 100/- and SC/ST category application fee is Rs. 80/-.
Procedure to apply for BHU GNM 2019
• Candidates applying for BHU GNM entrance exam have to download the application form from the official site or they can also get the application form from any authorized centers of BHU.
• Candidates have to fill the application form in prescribed way mentioned on the form and need to submit the application form as well as required documents for the registration of your entrance test.
• Candidates are suppose to pay the fees of application form via IPO or through demand draft in the favour of Withdrawal and “Distribution officer, Directorate of Medical and Health services payable at Rajasthan, Jaipur”.
Syllabus for BHU GNM 2019
General Nursing and Midwifery entrance test consists of academic curriculum from intermediate examination and candidate who are looking for admission in nursing have to study the following subjects for entrance test. They are as follows:
Basic concepts of chemistry like state of matter, atomic models, chemical energetic, chemical bonding, equilibrium in physical and chemical processes, lonic equilibrium, redox reactions, chemical thermodynamics, organic chemistry, hydrocarbons purification and characterization of carbon compounds etc.
Introduction and Measurement, description of motion in one dimension, description of motion in 2 and 3 dimensions, laws of motion work, energy and power, rotational motion, gravitation, heat and thermodynamics, waves, electrostatics, current electricity, thermal and chemical effects of currents, magnetic effect of currents etc.
Origin and development of Botany, morphology, vegetative root, stem, leaf, reproductive, inflorescence, flower, reproduction in angiosperms, process of fertilization, post fertilization changes, plant ecology, cell biology, internal organization of plants etc.
Phylum, Reptilia, aves and mammalia, functional anatomy of rabbit, digestive system, respiratory system and circulatory system, excretory, musculo skeletal and reproductive system, nervous and endocrine system, organic evolution, stem cells, cancer biology etc.
Paper Pattern for BHU GNM 2019
• BHU GNM entrance test paper contains objective type of questions
• There are approx 100 multiple choice questions which are of 400 marks in total
• The duration of the exam is of 2 hours
• Per question there are 4 multiple choice answers are provided out which student have to select the right answer
• If you are confident than you can select the answer from the choice as this test contains negative marking
• Every wrong answer will deduct 1 mark from the total marks gained
Important Dates in BHU GNM 2019
Important dates in the BHU GNM entrance test are mentioned as below:
• Online Registration for applications opens from the month of March 2019.
• Last date to receive applications will be in the month of May 2019.
• Date of examination will be in the month of June 2019.
Exact dates of the above events in Banaras Hindu University will be updated soon. If you like to know more information and updates, please visit official website that is www.bhu.ac.in.