BHU UET 2019
Banaras Hindu University conducts entrance exams into undergraduate courses. These Undergraduate Entrance Tests will be conducted in the months of April and May. These undergraduate courses are of 3 types which are General, Professional and Other.
Eligibility Criteria for BHU UET 2019
BHU UET offers admissions into undergraduate courses which require certain eligibility criteria that are as follows:
• Candidates seeking admissions into the Faculty of Arts (B.A. (Hons.) Arts) should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% marks.
• Candidates who are applying for Faculty of Social Sciences (B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences) have to complete 10+2 or its equivalent examination should score an aggregate of 50% marks.
• Candidates interested in taking courses of the Faculty of Commerce that is B.Com (Hons.) or B.Com (Hons.) Financial Markets Management needs to complete 10+2 or equivalent examination with one of the subjects Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computers/ Financial Markets Management with a score of 50% marks as aggregate.
• Applicants seeking admissions into the Faculty of Science in B.Sc.(Hons) Maths Group need to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks in subjects Physics and Maths including one of these subjects Chemistry, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Informatics Practices or Geography.
• Applicants who are applying for Faculty of Science in B.Sc.(Hons.) Bio Group has to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks in subjects Physics and Chemistry including one of these subjects that are Biology, Geology or Geography.
• Applicants interested in taking courses of the Faculty of Sanskrit Vidya Dharma Vunana in Shastri (Hons.) need to pass Madhyama examination pertaining to BHU/Madhyama/Uttar Madhyama/Upa Shastri/Intermediate or even 10+2 or even equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks. It is highly mandatory that Sanskrit needs to be a compulsory subject and also passed in the concerned examination. It is required that candidates need to pass in one year course of BHU after completing their 10+2 and in both they need to score aggregate of 50% marks.
• Candidates interested in applying for Faculty of Education in B.Ed./ B.Ed. Special Education have to be a graduate with 10+2+3 with Sanskrit and one of the School subjects are mandatory. The total marks need to be an aggregate of 50%. If not applying candidate need to be an M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com./ Acharya with one of the school subjects as main in their graduation or post-graduation degrees with aggregate of 50% marks.
• Applicants interested in applying for Faculty of Agriculture in B.Sc(Ag) will be only eligible if they passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in agriculture or Science subjects that are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology from any recognized university boards with 50% of marks for General category students. For SC/ ST applicants will be as per the guidelines of the University.
• Candidates will be eligible for applying to Faculty of Law in L.L.B.(Hons.) only if they complete B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/Shastri with minimum of 50% marks and must be regular students.
• Candidates must satisfy the requirements of completing a Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education as an elective subject or a Bachelor’s Degree with Physical Education / Bachelor’s Degree with Physical Education UET Information Bulletin as an elective subject with an aggregate of 50% marks to apply for Faculty of Arts in B.P.Ed. Also, they must participate in National or State or Inter-University Sports or games recognized/approved by their respective Federation or IOC.
• The applicant will be eligible for applying to Faculty of Performing Arts in B.Mus/ B.P.A. by passing 10+2 or equivalent examination or a Graduate/Postgraduate Degree with one of these as mandatory subjects that are Vocal Music/ Instrumental Music/ Dance (Kathak/ Bharatnatyam) or else 3-Year Diploma in the subjects with Examination of BHU or equivalent Examination; OR Passed any of the following Examinations:
For Vocal/Instrumental/Dance: Candidates need to take Senior Diploma Exam of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad./Madhyama Exam. of the Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow./Madhyama in Music Exam. of Madhya Pradesh Govt., M.P./Madhyama Exam. of A.B.G.M.V. Mandal, Mumbai./Madhyama Exam. of Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalay, Khairagarh.
For Dance only: Passed Part time Diploma Exam. of five years of Kalakshetra, Chennai/Senior Certificate Course issued under the auspices of Tamil Nadu Govt./Five-Year Diploma of Bharatiya Nritya Mandir, Patna.
• Candidates will be eligible for applying to Faculty of Visual Arts in B.F.A. need to pass 10 +2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
Age Limit in BHU UET 2019
Candidates need to qualify the following ages, according to the course they are applying for in BHU UET 2019:
• Applicants need to be not more than 22 years of age for the courses Faculties of Arts, Social Sciences, Commerce, Science and Sanskrit Vidya Dharma Vunana.
• Candidates are required to have age not more than or less than 17 and 23 years respectively in the course of the Faculty of Agriculture.
• Applicants for Faculty of Law should not cross 30 years of age.
• Candidates who are applying for Faculty of Arts that is B.P.E.D. should not cross the age of 25 years.
• It is required that candidates who wish to apply for Faculty of Visual Arts should not be more than 22 years of age.
Registration Fees for BHU UET 2019
Registration fee for BHU UET 2019 are as below:
• Applicants belonging to all that castes need to pay a registration fee of 500/- for all the courses except Shastri(Hons).
• Applicants belonging to SC/ST castes need to pay a registration fee of 250/- for all the courses except Shastri(Hons).
• Candidates applying for Shastri (Hons) of all categories need to pay a registration fee of 200/- .
• Candidates applying for Shastri (Hons) from SC/ST categories need to pay a registration fee of 100/- .
• In case if applicants need to wish to apply for more than one course then need to pay a registration fee of 200/- of all categories.
• SC/ST candidates need to pay a registration fee of 100/- of SC/ST categories.
Process of Applying for BHU UET 2019
Mode of applying for BHU UET 2019 will be online. Following are the guidelines which are required to follow while filling the application form:
• Candidates are required to visit the official website of university that is www.bhu.ac.in or bhuonline.in
• Then fill in all the necessary details in the online application form.
• Next candidates need to select the course they want to apply.
• After that applicants need to upload the scanned copy of passport size photo and signature.
• Then next step is to click on the submit registration fee.
• Now verify all the details once and then submit the form.
• Then you will get the application form as well as challan form.
• Take the printouts of application form and the challan.
• Now remit the registration fee using this challan in any of the HDFC Branch.
Syllabus for BHU UET 2019
Each course will have a separate syllabus depending on it also number of questions is varying from one course to the other. But all the tests are conducted in online.
Important Dates of BHU UET 2019
• Online application form will be available from February 2019.
• Online application submission will be closed on March 2019.
• Admit Card issued in online from April 2019.
• The examination will be held in April & May 2019.
• Results are announced in June 2019.
Exact dates for the above mentioned events will be announced soon.