Bihar DCECE 2018
In the state of Bihar, Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination is the entrance test which is conducted every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). This Under Graduate exam aims at inviting applications for Staff Grade ‘A’ Nursing (For Women Only) and Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) (For Women Only) Diploma course in Bihar Polytechnic colleges. Qualified candidates will be given admissions in the polytechnic colleges across Bihar.
Eligibility for Bihar DCECE 2018
Candidates will be eligible to write the entrance test of DCECE only if they fulfill the following requirements:
• Candidates applying for the course of Staff Grade ‘A’ Nurse are required to pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized University with an aggregate marks of 40% if they belong to General or OBC while those who belong to SC/ST can score only 35%.
• If candidates have passed +2 or equivalent from Vocational Nursing course from recognized University or Institution of Nursing Council of India are also eligible to apply for Staff Grade ‘A’ Nurse.
• Even if the candidates have pursued the ANM course they also eligible to apply for Staff Grade ‘A’ Nurse course.
• If candidates apply for ANM course then they have to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Age Limit for Bihar DCECE 2018
Applicants are required to complete 15 years of age to write the entrance exam of DCECE.
Registration Fees for Bihar DCECE 2018
Candidates interested in applying for DCECE are required to pay an application fee which costs 550/- (designated institutions), or 575/- (designated branches of Canara Bank) or 595/- (by post) if they belong to the BC or OBC categories. If applicants are from SC/ ST categories have to make payment of 330/- (designated institutions), or 355/- (designated branches of Canara Bank) or 375/- (by post). Candidates can select any one mode of payment from these payment options but are required to pay through the Bank Draft on the name of “Examination controller, BCECE Board, Patna”.
Process of Applying for Bihar DCECE 2018
Candidates who wish to write DCECE can apply in online mode and offline mode is accepted. Below is the step-by-step process to apply for this entrance examination:
• Candidates can get the application form and prospectus by paying required fees at the designated institutions, bank branches or else by post.
• Fill the application form in blue or black point pen correctly without mistakes.
• Then send the filled application form to “Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar”.
• Candidates applying in the online are required to visit the official website bceceboard.com
• Complete the registration process.
• Then login with the registration details.
• Fill the application form correctly and upload photograph, signature in the link provided.
• Next step is to pay the required fees through debit or credit card or net banking.
• Lastly verify all the details and submit the application form.
• Then take printout of the application form and send it through registered post to “Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport, P.O.- B.V. College, Patna – 800014, Bihar”.
Syllabus in Bihar DCECE 2018
The syllabus for this examination will be covered from subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of SSC.
Important Dates in Bihar DCECE 2018
Following are the important dates in DCECE 2018:
• Application forms will be issued in the month of March, 2018.
• Last date of issue of application forms is 2nd week of April, 2018.
• Last date of receipt of application forms is 2nd week of May 2018.
• Examination date is in the 1st week of June 2018.
Exact dates will be updated soon.