BLDE UGET 2017
BLDE University Under-Graduate Entrance Test is most commonly known as BLDE UGET. It is an all India Under-Graduate Medical Entrance test. This exam is conducted for admission to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course of 4 ½ years followed by an internship of 1 year. The exam is conducted by the BLADE University, Bijapur. This exam is carried for admission in around 150 seats. Candidates clearing this entrance will be eligible for admission in Colleges of Bijapur which include Shri B.M. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur. This entrance exam is held every year in the month of May. The UGET is also going to be held in May 2017.
Eligibility for BLDE UGET 2017
• The candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline from any of the recognized board of examinations
• Candidate must have passed +2 with in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (including both Botany and Zoology)/ Bio-Technology and English
• Candidates are also required to have an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry Biology and English taken together while physically handicapped candidate must have secure 45% and SC/ST candidates 40% marks in an aggregate of Physics, Chemistry Biology)/ Bio-Technology and English.
• Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing for the board examination in March / April 2017 and whose results have not up till now been declared are also eligible for BLDE UGET MBBS 2017.
Age Limit for BLDE UGET 2017
Candidate who are going to appear for the BLDE UGET MBBS 2017 are required to fulfill the age criteria set by the University. For appearing in this entrance exam candidate must have attain the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the said age on or before 31st December 2017.
Registration Fees for BLDE UGET 2017
For appearing in BLDE UGET 2017 MBBS candidates are required to fill the application form. This form can be collected from the University or by post or online. The form is available at the official website of the Institute. The application form is submitted along with a Demand draft of Rs- 1,500/-.
Application Procedure for BLDE UGET 2017
To get the application form properly filled and submitted follow the given steps:
• At first collect the application form directly from the University or by post or by downloading from the official website.
• Logon to the official website i.e. www.bldeuniversity.ac.in.
• Search for the application form for BLDE UGET 2017
• Read the instructions carefully and fill the form. Make sure to avoid any kind of errors as the form gets rejected because of any wrong information.
• Once the form is filled take the print out of the form.
• Then submit the form along with a Demand draft of Rs- 1500/- in favor of “The Registrar, BLDE University”, payable at Bijapur, Karnataka.
• Note to make sure to mention the candidate’s full name and application number on the back of D.D.
• The application form should be send to the BLDE University before the last date of submission of application form.
Syllabus in BLDE UGET 2017
The prescribed syllabus for the candidates applying for the BLDE UGET MBBS 2017 is as same as the syllabus of both class 11 and class 12 of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (including Botany and Zoology). There will be total 180 questions, 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Every single question carries 1 mark, thus the exam will be of 180 marks. For every right answer 1 mark will be awarded while for every wrong no marks will be deducted. The questions will be objective type of MCQ pattern. The total time allotted for the exam will be 3 hours. It is important for the candidates to note that there will be no marks for multiple answering questions.
Exam Centers for BLDE UGET 2017
The probable centers of exam are Bangalore, Bijapur, New Delhi, Hubli, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Ranchi, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Vijayawada and Trivandrum.
Important Dates in BLDE UGET 2017
Following are the important dates for UGET MBBS:
• Date of issuing of online Application Form is May 2017.
• Last date of submission of Application Form mid of May 2017.
• Download of TAT Cards is May 2017
• Date of written test is end of May 2017
• Tentative month of release of result is June 2017
Note that the news of the releasing of the application form will be done through Advertisement in leading news papers. The online application Form will be available on website shortly.