CA CPT 2018
Common Proficiency Test will be conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India two times in one year that is once in 6 months. Qualified candidates of this examination will be allowed to pursue the CA course in this Institute. CPT is considered as the first stage in the CA course.
Eligibility for ICAI CA CPT 2018
Application forms of the candidates will be considered only if they meet the following criteria:
• Candidates applying for this entrance examination need to pass 10+2 or 10+2+3 or higher secondary or equivalent examination from the recognized University of State or Central.
• Applicants are required to pursue 10+2 or 10+2+3 from Commerce discipline only.
Age Limit for CA CPT 2018
Candidates need to be above 17 years if applying after 10+2 and 20 years if applying after graduation.
Registration Fees in CA CPT 2018
Candidates applying in offline mode have to make payment of 1000/- while 500/- for those who apply in online mode.
Process of Applying in CA CPT 2018
Applicants need to follow below procedure in the registration to ICAI exam:
• Application forms will be obtained at the specified centers for those who wish to apply in offline mode.
• Next candidates have to fill the application form either in black or blue ball point pen only without any mistakes.
• Once the form is filled candidates have to pay required application fee.
• Candidates need to send application form, DD along with necessary documents to “Additional Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002”.
• If applicants of ICAI choose online mode then they are required to visit the official website which is www.icaiexam.icai.org or www.icai.org/cptform
• When the candidates visited the page of official site, then they need to click on the link of “Application Form” and register into the site with basic details.
• Once the registration process is completed, then applicants will receive login credentials as SMS or Email.
• Next candidates have to use the login details which are required to fill the application form without any mistakes.
• Now the candidates have to upload recent passport size color photograph and scanned signature of the candidate with the mentioned dimensions also the mentioned documents in the notification.
• Then applicants have to pay the fees.
• Lastly candidates have to verify and submit the form.
• Then send the printout of filled application form, required documents to “Additional Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002” through registered post.
Syllabus in CA CPT 2018
Syllabus in the entrance test of CA CPT will be from the 10+2 and 10+2+3 in commerce subjects. Questions will be of multiple choices only.
Important Dates in CA CPT Exam 2018
Below are the important dates in the events of CA CPT 2018:
• Applications will be available either in offline or online from the 20th of September 2018.
• Closing date of online application is on 28 October 2018.
• Closing date of receipt of the form is on 28 October 2018.
• Exam will be held on 14th of December 2018.
For more information visit official website www.icai.org