Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) of Raipur is the organiser of Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test every year. CGPEB takes the responsibility of this examination from the starting till end that is from the process of notification till the admission process completes. The students who have written the examination and are qualified will be offered admissions in the private as well as government polytechnic institutions. Through CGPPT eligible candidates can pursue diploma courses in engineering as well as technology.
Eligibility for CGPPT 2018
Candidates will be eligible to write the examination of CGPPT only if they can satisfy the following criteria:
• Candidates who are applying for Chhattisgarh PPT examination to pass their 10th standard or equivalent examination from recognized State Educational Boards.
• Students who are applying for this examination need to pass the subjects Science and Mathematics separately.
• If applicants are still pursuing their 10th standard but like to apply for this examination need to produce passing certification in counselling process.
• Candidates who wish to apply for this examination need to be residents of Chhattisgarh state and submit domicile certificate to the board.
Age Limit for CGPPT 2018
Candidates who like to apply for CG PPT are required to complete 15 years and should not cross 30 years of age.
Registration Fees for CG PPT 2018
Applicants are required to pay an amount of 300/- if they are from General Category. But OBC candidates have to pay 250/- as application fees, while those belonging to SC/ ST/ PD have to pay 200/-. Candidates can select any one mode that is Credit or Debit cards or Internet Banking.
Process of Applying for CGPPT 2018
To apply for CG PPT candidates need to select only online mode and have to follow below step-by-step process:
• Candidates interested to write CGPPT examination need to apply only in the online mode by visiting official website that is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in or www.cgvyapam.gov.in or www.mkcl.biz/cgppt2018/
• Candidates need to register in the site by mentioning the required details.
• Afer few minutes candidates will be receiving the login credentials to both email-id and mobile number.
• Now the candidates are required to login with the details they received and start process of applying for this examination.
• Then candidates need to upload the photograph and signature of the candidate in the link provided.
• Then select one mode of payment and pay required fees.
• Finally verify and submit the form, also note the registration number for future reference.
Syllabus in CGPPT 2018
In CGPPT syllabus will be from the subjects of 10th standard. All the questions will be in multiple choice only with total of 200 questions and each correct answer carries one mark while there is no marks deduction for wrong answers. Time duration will be 3 hours.
Important Dates in CGPPT 2018
Following are the important dates in CG PPT 2018
• Application forms are available from 1st week of April 2018.
• Last day to submit the application form is the last week of April 2018.
• Examination date is in the 2nd week of May 2018.
Exact dates will be updated soon. For the exact examination visit the official website.