COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka is abbreviated as COMEDK. Under Graduate Entrance Test is abbreviated as UGET. COMEDK UGET yearly organizes the common entrance test for under graduates. There are total 18733 seats for engineering students, 696 seats for medical students whereas 762 seats for dental students. Out of total number of seats there are 78% of seats which are reserved for Karnataka state and rest are for those candidates who apply outside Karnataka.
Documents needed at the time of counselling
• ID Proof (any of these: passport, voter ID, driving license, bank pass book)
• Parent/Guardian accompanying with the child with at least one id proof
• COMEDK UGET TAT Card 2018
• COMEDK UGET Rank Card 2018
• Birth certificate as well as 10th or SSLC certification or marksheet.
• Class 12th or PUC Rank Card
• DD as per prescribed amount announced by COMEDK.
• Caste Certificates
Note: Candidates are suppose to carry the original copy of the documents along with the photo copy.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling schedules
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling dates for Engineering
• 1st Counselling – 29th Jun to 11th July 2018
• 2nd Counselling – 24th July to 29th July 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling dates for Architecture
• 1st Counselling – 11th July 2018-07-09
• 2nd Counselling – 30th July 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling dates for Medical
• 1st Counselling – 13th July 2018 to 17th Jul 2018
Procedure of COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018
There are steps that a student needs to keep in mind while going for counselling. This will be the procedure of COMEDK UGET Counselling
1. Document Verification: This is step 1 where your all photo copy of documents will be checked along with you original copies.
2. Registration: This will be you second step where you have some registration which consists of Biometric verification, signature verification and capturing online photo. After completion of this process you will receive a registration slip.
3. Choice Filling: This is the step 3 where you need to fill your choice basis on your rank and availability of seats
4. Seat Allotment: This is the 4th Step where you will be allotted the seat as per your choice and availability
5. Reporting and Admission: Final step where your report is generated and you will get admission in your desired choice according to the availability of seat.
Reporting Time: Candidates are supposing to report at the counselling place before 60 minutes of their counselling time.
For any query applicant can contact
# 132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross,
Bangalore – 560 055.
Facsimile (Fax): 080-23568309
For PGET: email@example.com
For UGET: firstname.lastname@example.org (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM, 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM – Monday to Friday) (11:00 AM to 01:00 PM – Saturday)
Note: Not available on Sunday and other public holidays