Combined Shikshacharya Entrance Test is an examination that is conducted every year by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan to invite applications for M.Ed programs. This exam is conducted in the three Deemed Sanskrit universities which are located in the New Delhi and Tirupati. Qualified students in this entrance examination can get admissions in this university and city of their choice.
Eligibility for CSAET 2018
Applicants of CSAET 2018 will be eligible only if they meet below criteria:
• Candidates applying for this examination need to pass their Acharya/M.A in Sanskrit or its equivalent with an aggregate mark of 55% for general category and 50% for SC/ST categories from any recognized university.
• Applicants of this entrance examination have to complete Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed (with Sanskrit methodology) from an aggregate mark of 50% for general category and 45% for SC/ST categories from a recognized university.
• Candidates who are appearing in the final semester of course are also eligible, but are required to produce a pass certificate.
Age Limit for CSAET 2018
Candidates applying to CSAET 2018 for Research programs need to be above 23 years of age and there is no upper age limit as on 1/10/2018.
Registration Fees for CSAET 2018
Candidates applying for CSAET need to pay a registration fee of 600/- if they are paying directly and 650/- through post. Fee has to be paid through DD only.
Process of Applying for CSAET 2018
To apply for CSAET candidates are required to follow below process:
• Candidates can get the application form and prospectus by sending DD.
• Fill the application form correctly without mistakes.
• Attach color photograph in the space provided.
• Then send the filled application form in the registered post to Controller of Examinations.
Syllabus in CSAET 2018
Syllabus for the examination of CSAET is relevant to their course. Time duration of the examination will be 3 hours and questions will be of multiple choice only.
Important Dates in CSAET 2018
• Following are the important dates in CSAET 2018:
• Applications will be commenced from 1st week of January, 2018.
• Application forms will be closed in 3rd week of February, 2018.
• Last date to receive application forms is in 2nd week of March 2018.
• Examination will be in the 1st week of May 2018.
Exact dates of examination will be updated soon www.sanskrit.nic.in.