CSMCRI Recruitment 2016-17: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) invites Application from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Scientist & Senior Scientist. The closing date of receipt of filled-in-application is on or before 20th June 2016. You can read below given details such as name of the post, number of vacancies, pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, application fees, how to apply, selection method and last date.
Organization: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)
Name of the Post: Scientist/ Senior Scientist
Current Vacancies: 03
Scale of Pay: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (for Scientist) & Rs. 7600/-(for Senior Scientist)
Age Limit: 32/37 years
Qualification: PhD, ME, M.Tech
How to Apply: Offline Application Mode
Application fees: Rs. 100/-
Selection Method: will be informed later
Last Date: 20th June 2016
CSMCRI Vacancy details:
Total No. of Posts: 03 vacancies
Details of the Post:
The name of the designation and number of vacancies are as cited below:
• Scientist/ Senior Scientist – 03 vacancies
Scale of Pay: Scientist/ Senior Scientist – Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (for Scientist) & Rs. 7600/-(for Senior Scientist)
Age Limit: As on 20.06 2016
• For Scientist: 32 years
• For Senior Scientist: 37 years
• For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
• For OBC Candidates: 3 years
• For PH Candidates: 10 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• The applicants who wish to apply for the posts of Scientist should have Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science from recognized university/ Institute OR M.E./ M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from recognized university/ Institute.
• The applicants who wish to apply for the posts of Senior Scientist should have M.E./ M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in relevant.
• Candidates who are belonging to General/ OBC have to make payment of Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director CSMCRI, Bhavanagar“, payable at Bhavanagar.
• The SC/ST/Women/ PWD/ Departmental candidates are totally exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply: In prescribed application form, interested and eligible candidates may apply along with attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, self addressed envelope of 11″x 5″ size affixed with postage stamps of Rs. 10/- & application fee send to “Section Officer (R&A), CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364 002, Gujarat” on or before 20th June 2016.
Selection Process: Selection process will be informed later to the short listed candidates.
Last Date: The closing date for submission of applications is on or before 20th June 2016.
Click Here for Recruitment Advt details.
Click Here to Download Application Form.