Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Sanskrit Vidyapeeth will release the notification of Combined Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) Entrance Test every year. The applications are invited from candidates who wish to pursue B.Ed. courses offered by the University. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan shall administer in May 2019 the CSSET at various Examination Centers of different Cities of the States and Union Territories of India.
Eligibility for CSSET 2019
Following is the eligibility criteria which applicants of the CSSET need to fulfill:
• Candidates applying for this course are required to pass in Shastri/B.A. (Sanskrit) or equivalent in 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% of marks for reserved, physically challenged students from a recognized university of the state or central.
• Applicants can also pass in two year Shastri/B.A. (Sanskrit)/equivalent with 50% marks for general category, 45% of marks for reserved as well as physically challenged and should have a valid score in one year Bridge course/ Setu or one year of Acharya/M.A. (Sanskrit)/equivalent from recognized university.
• Candidates pursuing in the final year of the above courses can also apply for this entrance examination.
Age Limit for CSSET 2019
Candidates who are applying for CSSET need to be above 23 years as on 01st October, 2019.
Registration Fees for CSSET 2019
Candidates applying for CSAET need to pay a registration fee of 600/- if they are paying directly and 650/- through post. Fee has to be paid through DD drawn in favor of “Registrar, SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi” from any nationalized bank payable at New Delhi.
Process to Apply for CSSET 2019
To apply for CSSET candidates are required to follow below process:
• Candidates can get the application form by sending DD or can download the form from official website www.slbsrsv.ac.in.
• Fill the application form correctly without mistakes.
• Attach color photograph in the space provided.
• Then send the filled application form along with necessary documents in the registered post to Controller of Examinations.
Syllabus in CSSET 2019
CSSET Question paper will comprise of the syllabus relevant to the course of their previous study. Question paper pattern will be in multiple choice.
Examination Centres in CSSET 2019
Following are the examination centers in CSSET 2019, but the center will not be established if candidates are less than 20.
Following are the important dates in CSSET 2019
• Online applications will be available from February, 2019.
• Last date of submission of forms is March, 2019.
• Date of the entrance test is in the month of May, 2019.
Exact dates will be updated soon and further information regarding this entrance examination is available on the official page www.slbsrsv.ac.in.