CU BA LLB Admission 2018
University of Calcutta located in Kolkata of West Bengal, conducts Calcutta BA LLB Entrance Exam every year. Qualified students are offered admissions in the 8 well known colleges along with the University of Calcutta that are located across Calcutta. There are total 1080 seats available for these law programs in all those colleges.
The programs offered are:
B.A. or L.L.B. (Honors)
Eligibility for CU Law Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates who like to apply for the entrance examination of CU Law Entrance Exam are essential to assure the following eligibility criteria:
• It is necessary that applicants be required to complete their 10+2 or higher secondary exam or equivalent examination from the recognized University in Calcutta or India.
• Candidates need to have a valid score of 45% if they belong to General or OBC categories in their 10+2 or equivalent examination to get eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
• If the candidates are from SC or ST category need to score at least 40% of minimum aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent exam.
• All the applicants of this examination are also required to satisfy domicile requirement for being eligible for this examination.
• Even the candidates who are appearing for 10+2 examination in 2018 are also eligible for this exam.
Age Limit for CU Law Entrance Exam 2018
Applicants of CU Law Entrance examination need to be above 17 years of age and below 20 years. There is an age relaxation of 2 years in the case of SC or ST candidates. These age limits will be applicable as on the date of 1st June 2018.
Registration Fees for CU Law Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates are required to pay 320/- when they belong to General or OBC categories but who are from SC or ST or PC have to make a payment of 170/-. Payment of fees has to be made at University of Calcutta, Hazra Campus cash counter.
Application Process of CU Law Entrance Exam 2018
Applicants are required to follow below process in order to apply for this entrance examination:
• Application forms are available at University of Calcutta Sales Counter or even the forms can be downloaded at official website of University that is www.caluniv.ac.in
• Fill the forms without any mistakes only with ballpoint pen.
• Attach the passport size photo in the space provided.
• Pay the required amount at University, Hazra Campus cash counter.
• Now after filling the form completely send it to the address of “Office of the Department of Law, University of Calcutta at 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolakta – 700 019”.
Syllabus in CU Law Entrance Exam 2018
Syllabus in this entrance examination is related to 10+2 subjects along with the topics of General Awareness, Aptitude and Numerical Ability.
Important Dates in CU Law Entrance Exam 2018
Following are the important dates in CU Law Entrance Exam 2018
• Application forms will be available at the campus from the month of June 2018.
• Last day to receive the application forms is in the month of July 1st week 2018.
• This entrance examination is held in the month of 3rd week of July 2018.
Exact dates in the above examination will be updated soon. If you wish to get more information related to CU Law Entrance test need to visit official website that is www.caluniv.ac.in