DAVV CET Counselling 2018
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test is conducted by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya every year to call for admission to its study programmes. Devi ahilya vishwavidyalaya is among the major Universities in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.Through this entrance test DAVV CET 2018, the university will open admission in the departments which are – IMS, Institute of Management Studies, IIPS, International Institute of Professional Studies,EMRC, Educational Multimedia Research Centre, SOE, School of economics,SOC, School of commerce, School of pharmacy, School of life- sciences, School of electronics, SOL, School of law and School of journalism & mass communication.
The schedule and rules for DAVV CET 2018 Counselling will be published once the results of DAVV CET 2018 are announced. Applicants are requested to regularly check the website of Devi Ahilya vishwavidyalaya to stay updated with all the developments and news regarding counselling of DAVV CET 2018. The official website is www.dauniv.ac.in or davvcet.in.
The list of merit for all those applicants who appeared for the entrance test will be shown on the university board and on the official website of the university. The list will be category wise but candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of their merit in the list only, not on the basis of category.
The admission of a student to a specific study programme will be determined on the basis of DAVV CET 2018 merit and according to the reservation guidelines and policies of the university at the time of counselling.
Documents which are needed at the time of counselling of DAVV CET 2018
• Three passport size photographs.
• Original result card of DAVV CET 2018 which can be downloaded from website.
• Mark sheet of last qualified exam in original and a self-attested photo copy of the same.
• Original age proof and a self-attested photo copy of the same.
• Original Transfer certificate and a self-attested photo copy of the same.
• Original Migration certificate and a self-attested photo copy of the same.
• Original Cast certificate for SC/ST/OBC applicants and a self-attested photo copy of the same.
• Original Income certificate for SC/ST/OBC applicants and a self-attested photo copy of the same.
• Original Jammu & Kashmir migrant & Jammu & Kashmir resident Certificate and a self-attested photo copy of the same.
• Original Madhya Pradesh domicile Certificate and a self-attested photo copy of the same.
• Affidavits if there is gap in studies and a self-attested photo copy of the same.
Important Note for all selected applicants
Applicants who will get the seat allotment done will have to submit the final result if it was not submitted at the time of the counselling of DAVV CET 2018, if the applicant is not able to do so, his/her admission will be cancelled.
Important Dates for DAVV CET 2018
• Online application available from -16th April, 2018
• Last date for Application– 21stMay, 2018
• Exam date – 4th June, 2018
• Date of first counselling of DAVV CET 2018 – 25th June, 2018
In case of any query, applicants may reach at the following –
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
NalandaParisar, R.N.T. Marg
Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452001