Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017
Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is organized every by the Department of Training & Technical Education. This test aims to offer the students who want to pursue Diploma Engineering as well as Non Engineering courses in Delhi colleges. CET Delhi is conducted every year during the month of April. Qualified students will be offered admissions in best colleges of Delhi. In this examination there will be total of 5 tests.
Eligibility for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017
Candidates will be eligible to write CET Delhi 2017 only if they are able to fulfill the following criteria:
• Applicants of Test 1 in this entrance examination need to complete their 10th standard or SSC or equivalent examination from one of the recognized educational boards of India with mandatory subjects being Science, Maths and English with aggregate marks from this being 35% .
• Candidates are required to pass their 10+2, with at least 45% marks, if belonging to OC or OBC while in the case of SC/ ST/ PD it is 40% of aggregate marks only if they desire to apply for Test 2. For Modern Office Practice, English is a compulsory subject.
• If candidates are appearing for Test 3 then they need to pass 10+2 from CBSE institutions only with 45% of aggregate marks and mandatory subject being Hindi or Sanskrit in order to Modern Office Practice.
• Candidate who wish to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course are required to pass the 12th standard from CBSE only and apply for Test 4.
• If the applicants wish to pursue lateral entry courses through this examination then they required to apply for Test 5.
Age Limit for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017
Candidates applying for Delhi CET for Test 1 need to complete 15 years, but should not cross 17 years of age. Applicants of Delhi CET for Test 2, 3, 4 and 5 need to be above 17 years, but should not cross the upper age limit of 21 years.
Registration Fees in Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017
All the candidates are required to pay an amount of 350/- towards CET Delhi application fee in online mode through debit or credit or net banking.
Process of Applying for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017
Candidates have to apply in online mode only and need to follow below process in applying for Delhi CET:
• Applicants need to first visit the official website cetdelhi.nic.in
• Then register in the site with the basic details required to register in the site.
• Login credentials will be obtained within a few seconds to email as well as mobile.
• Now login to the site and start filling the application form correctly without making any mistakes.
• Upload photograph, signature and all the required documents in the links provided for them.
• Now pay the required fees through one of the online modes.
Syllabus in Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017
Candidates have to prepare the topics of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. All the questions will be in multiple choice format and total 150 questions. Each correct answer carries 4 marks while for wrong answer one mark will be deducted. Time duration of the examination is 150 minutes. The subjects will be same for all the five tests.
Important Dates in Delhi Polytechnic CET 2017
Following are the important dates in CET Delhi 2017:
• Online application process starts from the 1st week of April 2017.
• Last date to receive the forms is in the last week of April 2017.
• All the five tests will be conducted in the month of June 2017 on different dates.
Dates will be updated soon and more information is available in the official website.