DIET CET 2018
DIETCET is the entrance test which is conducted for offering D.Ed by Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department. Candidates of this entrance test are given the option to choose the language of their wish. Qualified Candidates will be offered to pursue District Institute of Education and Training Common Entrance Test. Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department
Eligibility for DIET CET 2018
Candidates are eligible to apply for DIET CET only if they fulfill the following criteria:
• To apply for DIET CET 2018 candidates need to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized University of India or State.
• Candidates who belong to General and OBC categories are required to pass +2 with an aggregate marks of 45%.
• Applicants of SC and ST categories are required to score atleast 40% in 10+2.
• Candidates appearing for +2 exam are also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
Age Limit for DIET CET 2018
If candidates wish to pursue D.Ed through this entrance examination need to complete 17 years of age.
Application Fees for DIET CET 2018
Candidates applying for DIET CET need to pay an amount of 200/- through one of these payment options that are “AP ONLINE or e-Seva” centers or through Payment Gateway.
Process of Applying for DIET CET 2018
Qualified candidates are required to follow below process when applying for DIET CET:
• To apply for this entrance examination candidates have to prefer online mode only and there is no other option.
• Candidates are required to visit official website of DIET CET first which is www.dietcet.cgg.gov.in
• Now click on the application form link that is available in the site and register with login details.
• Once registration is completed candidates will receive login credentials after which they are required to login to the official website.
• Now pay the fee through one of the payment modes.
• Fill the application form with the necessary details and payment details also.
• Next step is to upload recent pass port size recent color photograph, signature of candidate with the mentioned dimensions in the links provided.
• Verify all the details finally once and if they are correct submit the form.
Syllabus in DIET CET 2018
Candidates applying for DIET CET are required to study the subjects of their 10+2
Important Dates in DIET CET 2018
Following will be the important dates in the DIET CET events:
• Online Registration starts from the month of April, 2018.
• Last date for receipt of application fee through is on May, 2018.
• DIET CET 2018 Test is conducted in June, 2018.
• Date of Results is in last week of June, 2018.
For more information and updates visit official site dietcet.cgg.gov.in