DFP Recruitment 2016: Government of India, Directorate of Field Publicity (Ministry of Information and Broadcasting), Regional Office – Bhubaneswar in the state of Odisha, invites applications from eligible and interested Indian Citizens for filling up of one post of Field Publicity Assistant. The last date for submission of applications is on or before 15th June 2016. You can go through the given below particulars like significant dates, selection process, how to apply, application fees, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, name of the post and number of vacancies.
Organization: Directorate of Field Publicity (DFP)
Name of the Post: Field Publicity Assistant
Current Vacancies: 01
Scale of Pay: PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 and Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Age Limit: 20 to 35 Years
Qualification: Graduation Degree in any stream
How to Apply: Offline Application Mode
Application fees: Nil
Selection Method: will be informed later
Last Date: 15th June 2016
DFP Vacancy details:
Total No. of Posts: 01 vacancy
Details of the Post:
The name of the designation and number of vacancies are as cited below:
• Field Publicity Assistant – 01 (OBC) vacancy
Scale of Pay: Field Publicity Assistant – PB-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 and Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Age Limit: Field Publicity Assistant – 20 to 35 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• The applicants who wish to apply for the position of Field Publicity Assistant should have a minimum qualification of Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized Indian University.
• They should be familiar with operation of Audio Visual Equipment/ Public Address System etc.
• They should have good background of social work in rural areas and ability for giving talks in local language i.e. Odia.
• They must have the capacity to go for extensive field visits with night halts in remote areas
• They must have basic knowledge in Computer Operation and ability to work on photo/ video editing software.
• They should have Valid Light Motor vehicle Driving License issued by Govt. Transport Authority.
How to Apply: Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form with duly attested copied of qualification certificates should reach to “The Director, Directorate of Field Publicity, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India, 25-P- Gajapati Nagar, Sainik School Road, Bhubaneswar-751005, Odisha”
Selection Method: The Selection method will be personally informed to the short listed applicants later through a call up letter.
Last Date: The last date for submission of filled-in-application is on or before 15th June 2016.
Click Here for Recruitment Advt details.