DSRRAU PAT 2019
Dr SR Rajasthan Ayurved University will conduct entrance test named DSRRAU Polytechnic Admission Test to offer admissions for various Diploma courses in Medicine stream. Qualified candidates in this entrance test will be offered admissions in various Government or Private Colleges that offer Diploma courses in Medical Stream. The various course offered through this examination are:
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS) and
Bachelor of Yoga and Naturopathy Science (BYNS)
Eligibility for DSRRAU PAT 2019
Candidates who are interested to write the entrance examination of DSRRAU PAT are firstly required to satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply:
• Applicants who wish to be eligible for this entrance examination need to pass as well as complete their 10+2 from a recognized educational board of India.
• It is essential that candidates should at least have a score of minimum 50% in 10+2.
• Candidates who wish to pursue Diploma in Medical courses need to study the subjects of Physics, Chemistry along with Biology as mandatory.
• Aspirants of Unani courses need to study Urdu as one of the subjects in their 10+2 or higher secondary or equivalent examination.
• Candidates who are appearing for 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for DSRRAU PAT but need to show pass certificate in the counselling.
• All the candidates applying for this examination must be Indian citizens only and satisfy domicile requirements.
Age Limit for DSRRAU PAT 2019
Interested candidates to apply for DSRRAU PAT 2019 need to complete 17 years of age but should not cross 21 years of age.
Registration Fees in DSRRAU PAT 2019
Applicants are required to pay a registration fee of 1500/- towards registration of DSRRAU PAT 2019 if they belong to General or OBS while from SC/ ST are required to pay 750/-. Payment of fee should be done through challan in DSRRAU official website. There will be a UTR number from the bank and mention it on challan before uploading the copy of challan in the application form. If this UTR number is not present in the application form then it will not be accepted. Fees as to be deposited at State Bank of Patiala, Karwar Branch only.
Process of Applying to DSRRAU PAT 2019
To apply for DSRRAU PAT applicants are required to apply in online mode by following below steps:
• Applicants need to visit official website that is www.dsrrau.org if they wish to apply for DSRRAU PAT in online mode.
• Click on the link of application form and then complete the registration process.
• Once the login credentials are available fill the application form.
• Upload all the required documents in the links provided in the application form.
• Then take the printout of the bank challan and pay the required fees in the bank.
• After the payment of fees take the UTR number.
• Now login in to the application form and enter the UTR number.
• Also upload the copy of Challan in the form and finally submit the application form.
Syllabus for DSRRAU PAT 2019
The candidates who apply for DSRRAU PAT need to prepare the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. All the questions will be in Multiple Choice only and are total of 200. Time duration of examination is 3 hours. Each correct answer carries 1 mark while wrong answer carries negative mark of -1/2.
Exam Centres for DSRRAU PAT 2019
Below are the cities where DSRRAU PAT examination is conducted:
• New Delhi
Important Dates in DSRRAU PAT 2019
Following are the important dates in DSRRAU PAT 2019:
• Applications will be issued either in online in the 4th week of April 2019.
• Last Date to receive the application forms are the last week of May 2019.
• Entrance Examination is conducted in the 1st week of June 2019.
the exact dates in the above mentioned events will be updated soon. For further more information visit the official website.