DU PGCET 2019
Dravidian University located in Kuppam of AP invites applications from aspirants who wish to pursue post graduation courses through DU PGCET. This examination is conducted every year for PG courses, admissions into Dravidian University constituent and affiliated colleges. The PG courses are divided into three programs that are Regular Programs, Self-financing Programs and other programs. These are as follows:
Regular program will consist of following post graduation courses:
1. M.A. Telugu/ English/ Kannada/ Tamil/ Linguistics/ Philosophy/ History / Malayalam/ Folklore, Tribal lore & Cultural Tourism
2. M.Sc Herbal Sciences
Self-financing program will consist of following post graduation courses:
1. M.Sc.Botany/ Physics/Zoology/Bio-Chemistry/Biotechnology/Chemistry (Organic)/Computer Science/Microbiology/Mathematics/Statistics
5. M.A.Sociology/Rural Development Management.
These programs will not have any entrance test and are Diploma & Certificate Courses that are Folkloristics / Tulu/ Malayalam.
Eligibility for DU PGCET 2019
The candidates who are interested in pursuing post graduation courses which are offered by the entrance examination of DUPGCET have to satisfy following eligibility criteria before applying:
• Candidates are required to pass the graduation or 10+2+3 or equivalent examination with 50% of aggregate marks.
• Applicants who are appearing for the final year of examination in qualifying degree during 2014-2019 are also eligible to apply.
• Applicants of PG courses need to qualify in Bachelor’s degree with relevant discipline for PG courses from any recognized university.
Age Limit for DU PGCET 2019
Age limit of applicants for Dravidian University PGCET should be above 22 years of age and there is no upper limit of age.
Registration Fees for DU PGCET 2019
To apply for Dravidian University PGCET 2019 candidates need to pay registration fees of 300/- for general category, 200/- for SC/ST/Physically challenged if they purchase in person only. If candidates want to purchase through the post, then 350/-, 250/- for general and SC/ST/Physically challenged respectively. DD should be drawn in favor of the “Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam payable at Andhra Bank, Dravidian University Branch, Kuppam”.
Process of Applying to DU PGCET 2019:
Candidates applying for Dravidian University PGCET 2019 is as follows:
• Candidates need to download the prescribed application formats from the website dravidianuniversity.ac.in
• Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
• Paste recent color photograph in the specified place.
• Next candidates are required to attach these enclosures Transfer Certificate, Academic Certificates, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, 4 recent passport size photos, Migration Certificate, DD worth the prescribed application fee.
• Send all those in registered post to the “Administration office” of DU PGCET.
Syllabus for DU PGCET 2019
Syllabus for the courses in Dravidian University PGCET will vary according to the course. Time duration will be 3 hours and updated syllabus will be in the notification.
Important Dates for DU PGCET 2019
Following are the important dates in DU PGCET 2019:
• Online application will be available from 2nd week of April 2019.
• Last date of applications will be the 3rd week of April 2019.
• Examination will be held in the month of May 2019.
The exact dates of examination will be updated soon.