AP DSC 2018 Syllabus

AP DSC 2018 Syllabus The AP DSC TET and will e named as TRT entrance examination is conducted, with an aim to fill the 9061 Teacher posts for the positions of Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT), School Assistant (SA), and Language Pandit (LP) along with Physical Education Teacher (PET) These jobs are offered in Government, Zilla Parishad, … Read more

IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2018

IGNOU M.Ed Admission 2018 Indira Gandhi National Open University, located in Maidan Garhi of New Delhi invites applications for M.Ed courses through the IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam. All the eligible candidates of this entrance examination are offered admissions only in the M.Ed Training Colleges that have NCTE approval across India. This entrance examination is conducted … Read more

PESSAT 2018 Application Form

PESSAT 2018 PESSAT is the examination conducted by PES University, located in Bangalore, to invite applications for various UG courses. This entrance examination is conducted in online mode only. In total, only 40% of the total seats are reserved for CET candidates while the remaining 60% of seats will be distributed among the three according … Read more

NEET 2018 Phase 2 Application Form

NEET 2018 Phase 2 In a recent press release by the concerned authority, it is largely decided that the NEET 2018 examination will be successfully conducted in two phases. It is to be noted that it will be the one and only entrance examination that will be conducted in strict manner this year for admissions … Read more

CG Pre B.Ed 2018 Application Form

CG Pre B.Ed 2018 CG Pre B.Ed is a entrance examination conducted every year by SCERT located in Chhattisgarh. Qualified candidates can pursue B.Ed course in the colleges across Chhattisgarh. This entrance test is scheduled for the month of May this year. Eligibility for CG Pre B.Ed 2018 Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility … Read more

DAVV CET 2018 Application Form

DAVV CET 2018 Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore will conduct DAVV CET to invite admissions from the aspirants who are interested in pursuing post graduate management courses. These courses will be in the disciplines of integrated technical as well as management courses which are conducted by the university and its constituent colleges. The institutions that will … Read more

BITSAT 2018 Application Form

BITSAT 2018 The Birla Institute of Technology and Science located in Pilani, is a well-known institute. This institute offers students to qualify in BITSAT and get admitted in this prestigious institute. Qualified students are allowed to pursue integrated first degree programs. Students can get admissions at any of their 3 campuses located at Pilani, Hyderabad … Read more

CSAET 2018 Application Form

CSAET 2018 Combined Shikshacharya Entrance Test is an examination that is conducted every year by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan to invite applications for M.Ed programs. This exam is conducted in the three Deemed Sanskrit universities which are located in the New Delhi and Tirupati. Qualified students in this entrance examination can get admissions in this … Read more

TUEE 2018 Application Form

TUEE 2018 TUEE is an examination conducted by Tezpur University, located in Assam, to invite admissions for various courses. This university offers regular along with distance courses for UG. The qualified students will be able to study in the infrastructure that is developed to provide an excellent atmosphere for quality education and research. The various … Read more

Karnataka PGCET 2018 Application Form

Karnataka PGCET 2018 Karnataka PGCET is an entrance examination conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority to invite applications from candidates who interested in pursuing PG courses. This is an entrance examination, which will give opportunity for candidates to get admissions in the colleges that are affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. The courses in which candidates can … Read more