GITAM Science Admissions Test is an entrance test for admissions into various science programs, which GITAM University conducts every year. GITAM Institute of Science (GIS) offers admissions only for eligible candidates who are qualified in this entrance examination. Below are the UG as well as PG courses offered by GITAM University:
Bachelor of Computer Applications
Bachelor of Environmental Management
Master of Computer Applications
Master of Science Programs
Eligibility for GITAM GSAT 2019
Candidates applying for GITAM GSAT will be eligible only if they satisfy the following criteria:
• Candidates applying for all UG courses in GSAT are required to pass 10+2 or higher secondary education from any state recognized or central recognized educational boards.
• It is mandatory that candidates those who wish to apply for PG courses have to complete their graduation and pass from one of the recognized universities of India.
• Applicants of GSAT are required to have a valid score of 50% as minimum aggregate marks in their 10+2 or graduation.
• Candidates will be eligible to write GSAT examination even if they are pursuing their final semester or final year in their qualifying examination.
Age Limit for GITAM GSAT 2019
Applicants of GSAT should not be less than 17 years of age and not above 21 years of age if they are applying for UG courses. However, if the candidates are opting for PG courses in GIS then they have to complete 21 years of age and should not exceed 25 years of age.
Registration Fees for GSAT 2019
In GITAM GSAT, candidates need to pay a registration fee of 350/- through Demand Draft that is drawn in favor of “GITAM University, Payable at Visakhapatnam”.
Process of Applying for GSAT 2019
The process of applying for GITAM GSAT is as mentioned below and candidates are required to follow these guidelines:
• Candidates can obtain application forms either by sending a request for form to Principal, GITAM University or else download from the official website that is www.gitam.edu
• Next candidates have to fill in the details correctly and care as to be taken that there will be no mistakes in the form.
• Then candidates have to send application form, DD and required certificates along with passport size photo to Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell.
Syllabus in GSAT 2019
Syllabus of GSAT varies according to the course opted by the candidates. All the questions will be in multiple choices with time duration of 3 hours. Each correct answer is awarded with one mark while for wrong answers there is no negative marking.
Important Dates in GITAM GSAT 2019
Following are the important dates in GSAT 2019:
• Application forms will be available in the last week of March 2019.
• Last date for receipt of application forms in the 2nd week of April 2019.
• The exam will be conducted in the month of May 2019.
• Results are announced in the last week of May or 1st week of June 2019.
Exact dates of the above events will be updated soon. If you like to know further information regarding this examination, visit the official website www.gitam.edu