Goa CET 2018 Counselling
Goa Common Entrance Test 2018 Counselling will take place in two phases in June 2018 tentatively. All applicants who have cleared the entrance exam of Goa CET 2018 will be eligible for the Goa CET 2018 counselling. They all have to fill up the Form B for counselling which is available online. The process of counselling of Goa GCET 2018 includes application for admissions, verification of document required by the university, allotment of seats and then final admissions and commencement of the academic session.
The first phase of GCET 2018 counselling will initiate from 15th June 2018 to 22nd June 2018 and the second phase of the counselling will take place from 27th June 2018 to 29th June 2018. The number of available seats open for allotment are 1,292 engineering programme seats in colleges of Goa.
- All candidates must fill the Form B available in prospectus of Goa CET after clearing the entrance exam.
• All eligible applicants will have to fill the form B in their own handwriting.
• The applicant’s name and spelling of it have to match the same in 10th and 12th certificate.
• One coloured photograph will be needed for the form B of GCET 2018 and one for the Goa CET 2018 acknowledgement card.
• Along with form B, applicants documents will also be required for complete submission –
• A passport sized photo.
• Proof of date of birth.
• 10th and 12th class certificate and marks sheet.
• Transfer certificate.
• Proof of residence.
• Proof of category in case the applicant belongs to ST/SC class.
• GCET acknowledgement card.
• Applicants are suggested to submit the documents and form B in person at Directorate of Technical Education Porvorim in Goa or locations mentioned in the prospectus.
• They must obtain the Acknowledgement Card, with registration number, as proof of submission of the Goa CET 2018 Application Form B. Or else applicants can send the documents to the address – Chairman, Admission committee, Directorate of technical education, Porvorim, Goa, 403521.
Eligibility criteria for Goa CET 2018
The list of application for Goa CET 2018 will be published on the official website on 4th June 2018. Applicants who have submitted faulty applications will be given remarks and time to rectify and re-submit the application by 8th June 2018.
Process of counselling for GCET 2018
• Only applicants who have cleared the merit list and who have submitted the form B are eligible to appear for counselling for GCET 2018.
• Applicant will have to be physically present at the time of the counselling of Goa CET 2018. All candidates are requested to carefully note the date, time and venue. At the time of Goa CET 2018 counselling all applicants will have to carry the required original documents, acknowledgement card and the admission fee.
• Candidates who have appeared for the final exams of graduation and the result is awaited can also apply for the entrance test.
• All applicants who have qualified to the merit list have to attend the counselling mandatorily.
• Applicants may express their choice of college/institute at the time of counselling, this will be considered as the final choice made.
Directorate of Technical Education Goa Official website: dtegoa.gov.in