Haryana DET 2017
Haryana State Technical Education Society conducts Haryana Diploma Entrance Test every year inorder to invite applications for various Diploma Courses. This is an exam for both Diploma Entrance Test (DET) and Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test (DET-L). DET is paper-pen based test while DET-L is a online based test. Qualified students of this entrance examination will be offered admissions in the educational institutes that are recognized by HSTES and participate in Haryana Diploma Entrance Test.
Eligibility for Haryana DET 2017
Candidates will be eligible to apply for Haryana DET only if they fulfill the following criteria:
• Applicants should be citizens of India and are essential to satisfy the domicile requirements as specified in the notification of this examination.
• Candidates applying for this entrance examination need to pass 10 or secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized educational boards.
• It is essential that all the students who wish to apply for this examination need to score a minimum aggregate of 50% in their 10th standard.
• Candidates only who have passed in Haryana Diploma Entrance Test are eligible to apply for this exam.
Age Limit for Haryana DET 2017
Candidates applying for Diploma Entrance Test need to essentially be above 15 years of age but should not exceed 18 years of age.
Registration Fees for Haryana DET 2017
Candidates are required to pay a registration fee which is mentioned in the notification. Payment of fee is to be done by depositing in the bank through online generated e-challan in collection centers or HSTES within the stipulated time.
Process of Applying for Haryana DET 2017
Candidates who are applying for Diploma Entrance Test need to follow below mentioned criteria and are required to apply in online mode only:
• Applicants are required to first visit official website that is www.hstes.in or www.onlinetesthry.nic.in and click on the link for application form.
• Now the candidates have to register into the site by giving basic details.
• Then login credentials are forwarded to mobile or email.
• Next applicants have to login with the given details and start filing the form.
• Now fill up the application form carefully without any mistakes.
• Next pay the fee at specified branches.
• Now login to the site with login details and enter the fee details.
• Final step is to verify and submit the application form.
• Once the process is finished it is required to take the printout of filled in application form, DD and send to the Haryana Diploma Entrance Test University office.
Syllabus for Haryana DET 2017
In Diploma Entrance Test, syllabus is from Matric Standard of Board of School Education Haryana with subjects being Mathematics, Science, English, General Awareness and Aptitude. All the questions will be in multiple choice only with total being 100 questions. Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark while there is no negative marking for wrong answers. Time duration of this examination will be 100 minutes.
Important Dates in Haryana DET 2017
Below the dates of important events in Diploma Entrance Test:
• Application forms are available both in online in the month of February, 2017.
• Last date for receipt of filled-in application in the month of March 2017.
• Date for the entrance Examination through Paper-pencil is in the last week of April 2017 and Online examination is held in 3rd week of April 2017.
• Publication of marks is in the month of May 2017.
Exact dates of this entrance examination will be updated soon and for more information visit official website