Haryana LEET 2019
Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test is the entrance examination conducted in this state to give best education in Diploma courses. All those students who are qualified and are eligible for Haryana LEET are offered admissions in the colleges and institutes across the state. Through this examination candidates can take admission to 2nd year of B.Tech directly in the Technical institutes of Haryana state.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana LEET 2019
Candidates will be eligible to write Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test only if they are able to fulfill the following criteria:
• Applicants of this entrance examination need to pass in diploma of three years or B.Sc graduates from the recognized universities of India.
• Candidates are required to score at least 45% marks, if belonging to OC or OBC while in the case of SC/ ST/ PD it is 40% of aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
• Candidates those who for applying for final semester of final year in the qualifying examination are also eligible to write this examination.
Age Limit for Haryana LEET 2019
Candidates applying for this entrance examination are required to maintain an lower age limit of 16 years while should have a upper age limit of 21 years.
Registration Fees in Haryana LEET 2019
The registration fee for candidates from General category have to pay 500/-, while 200/- if belonging to Reserved category.
Process of Applying for Haryana LEET 2019
Candidates have to apply in online mode only and need to follow below process in applying for Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test:
• Applicants need to first visit the official website www.onlinetesthry.nic.in
• Then register in the site with the basic details required to register in the site.
• Login credentials will be obtained within a few seconds to email as well as mobile.
• Now login to the site and start filling the application form correctly without making any mistakes.
• Upload photograph, signature and all the required documents at the links provided for them.
• Now pay the required fees from one of the modes.
• Then take the printout of the application form future reference.
Syllabus in Haryana LEET 2019
In Haryana LEET examination the question paper consists of four section that are
Section I: Basic Sciences
Section II: Electronic Stream Sciences.
Section III: Mechanical Stream
Section IV: Other Engineering Streams
Important Dates in Haryana LEET 2019
Following are the important dates in Haryana LEET:
• Online application process starts from the 1st week of March 2019.
• Last date to receive the forms is in the last week of April 2019.
• Test will be conducted in the month of May 2019.
Dates will be updated soon and more information is available in the official website.