HP CPMT 2019
HP CPMT is the common term used for Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Entrance Test. It is a medical entrance exam authorized by the board of Himachal Pradesh University. This entrance exam is for admission in the medical courses like MBBS and BDS in almost all the unaided and private medical and dental colleges/universities of Himachal Pradesh. It is a highly competitive exam as the admission through this exam is done completely done on merit list. Attaining good score is quite hard.
Eligibility for HP CPMT 2019
In order to appear for the HP CPMET here is all the details regarding the eligibility criteria:
• The candidate must be a citizen of Indian National.
• It is compulsory for all the candidates to pass in class 12th from any of the reorganized board of Education of India.
• Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and biology in his +2 level
• The candidates appearing for the CPMT exam must have passed class 12th with minimum 50 % for general category candidates and 40 % for SC/ST/OBC and physically challenged category candidates.
• Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination or class 12th in the year 2019 are also eligible to appear in this examination.
• Candidate must have studied English in his HSC or +2 level examinations.
Age Limit for HP CPMT 2019
In order to appear for the HP CPMT 2019 it is important to note that the candidate’s age should not be less than 17 yrs as on or before 31.12.2019 and on and before of taking admission in the respective college. They should consider that the maximum age criteria is 25 yrs as on 31.12.2019, for reserved category candidates there will be relaxation of 5 yrs in the upper age limit.
Registration Fees for HP CPMT 2019
• For appearing in the HP CPMT 2019 candidates are required to fill the application. This form is easily available at the University Counter. The cost of the application form and prospectus is Rs.1150/- for general and OBC candidates while for SC/ST candidates the cost of the application form and prospectus is Rs.650/-. For NRI candidates the cost is US $ 40.
• Candidates can also get the form by post. For it they will have to send a request letter along with the cost of the application form fee in Demand draft drawn in favor of Deputy Registrar.. To get the form by post an extra charge will be added i.e. for general category the cost will be Rs. 1200/- and for SC/ST category it will be Rs.700/-. For NRI candidates the cost is US $ 50.
To get the application form properly filled and submitted follow the given steps:
• The application form can be collected directly from the University Counter or can be collected by post after the cash payment of Rs. 1150 for general category candidate and Rs. 650 for SC/ST category candidates.
• Read the instructions carefully and fill the form.
• Then submit the application form( if the application form is collected by post) along with the Demand draft drawn in favor of the “Finance Officer, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-5.”
• Make sure to submit the form before the last prescribed date by the institution
• Make sure to take a print out of both the completed application form.
Syllabus in HP CPMT 2019
The prescribed syllabus for the candidates applying for the Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2019 is as same as the syllabus of both class 11 and class 12 of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (including Botany and Zoology). The questions will be objective type MCQ pattern. The total time allotted for the exam will be 3 hours.
Important Dates in HP CPMT 2018
Following are the important dates for CPMT:
• Date of issuing of the of online Application Form will be from end of March 2019
• Last date of submission of Application Form is end of April 2019
• Last date of submission of Application Form for NRI Candidates is last week of May 2019.
• Tentative month of written test is last week of May 2019
• Official notification about the HP CPMT 2019 will be available publically in the month of February or March 2019.
• Candidates must satisfy their eligibility criteria in order to take up the test but admission will be done only when the candidates will pass the examination.
Himachal Pradesh University Official website: www.hpuniv.nic.in