HP LEET 2019
Lateral Entry Entrance Test is conducted every academic year by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board located in Dharamshala. The time duration for these Diploma courses is 3 years. Candidates who apply for this examination will be offered admission directly into 2nd year or 3rd semester in different Diploma courses. Applicants those who are qualified in the examination are given admissions in State Polytechnic Government as well as Private colleges.
Eligibility for HP LEET 2019
Candidates are considered to write this entrance test only if they fulfill the following eligible criteria:
• Candidates applying for Lateral Entry Entrance Test is required to pass 10+2 from Science or vocational course from HP Board of School Education or other recognized educational boards.
• Applicants should pass 10th along with 2 year ITI or else 1 year of ITI from recognized educational boards of the state or vocational institutes from central.
• Candidates must be of Indian Nationality only.
• Candidates pursuing in the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.
Age Limit in HP LEET 2019
Candidates those who are interested to apply for HP LEET need to complete 15 years of age and should not exceed 20 years of age.
Registration Fees for HP LEET 2019
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test need to pay a fee of Rs. 650/- for General or unreserved category students while Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/OBC if paying in cash at the specified centers. If fee is paid through DD candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- for unreserved categories while incase of Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/OBC. DD should be in favor of “Secretary, H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, payable at Dharamshala”.
Process of Applying for HP LEET 2019
Candidates applying for this examination are required to follow below procedure:
• Candidates are requested to send the DD with specified fee through registered post to get the application form through the post.
• Fill the application form correctly without mistakes and paste photo in the specified place.
• Then send the filled application form through registered post to the “Director (Admissions) HP LEET”.
Syllabus in HP LEET 2019
Candidates applying for LEET need to study the subjects of their qualifying All questions will be of objective type with multiple-choice answers and time duration of the exam being 2 hours.
Important Dates in HP LEET 2019
Following are the important dates in HP LEET:
• Issue of Application Forms starts from the 1st week of April 2019.
• Last Date for Receipt of filled-in Application Forms is in 1st week of May 2019.
• Date of Entrance Examination is in the last week of May 2019.
Exact dates will be updated soon. If you wish to know more information visit official website that is hptechboard.com.