HP PAT 2019
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test is a qualifying examination to invite applications into various Diploma courses that is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. It is essential for the departmental candidates to write the Polytechnic Admission Test. This entrance examination will provide 7820 seats for admissions for all the eligible candidates in 31 institutions.
Eligibility for HP PAT 2019
Candidates will be eligible to apply for the HP PAT examination only if they will satisfy the following educational criteria:
• Applicants are required to pass their 10th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Educational boards of the state or India.
• Aspirants of this entrance examination are required to score at least 35% of aggregate marks in their 10th.
• Only Indian students are eligible to apply for the HP PAT entrance examination.
• Even if the candidates are appearing for Matriculation examination in 2019 are also liable to apply for this exam.
Age Limit for HP PAT 2019
Candidates are required to complete at least 17 years of age in order to get eligible for this entrance examination while 20 years will be upper age limit.
Registration Fees for HP PAT 2019
If the candidates are interested in applying for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test, then they are required to pay an application fee of 650/- if belonging to General Category while 400/- for SC or ST or OBC in the case purchasing form directly. If the candidates desire to purchase the application form through post then fees as to be paid through the DD. The DD should be drawn in favor of “Secretary, H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, payable at Dharamshala”. The amount to be paid will be 700/- for General category candidates and 450/- for SC or ST or OBC.
Process of Applying for HP PAT 2019
Candidates are required to apply only in Offline mode as per their interest and convenience. Below is the step-by-step process to apply :
• Candidates are required to purchase the application form either from the office of University or by the post.
• Then the next step is to fill the form only with a ball point in black or blue ink only.
• Now they are required to paste the recent passport size of photograph in the specified place.
• Then candidates are required to send the completely filled form to the office of “H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board”.
Syllabus for HP PAT 2019
Candidates who apply for HP PAT are required to revise the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, English as well as Mathematics to prepare for this entrance examination. The questions will be in Multiple Choice format with total being 150 questions, while the time duration will be 2 hours. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks while for every wrong answer 1 mark is deducted.
Important Dates in HP PAT 2019
Following are the most important dates in the HP PAT 2019:
• Application forms will be issued from the last week of March 2019.
• The last date to receive the application form will be in the 4th week of April 2019.
• The examination is conducted in the 2nd week of May 2019.
The exact dates in the above entrance examination will be updated soon. If candidates like to know more information, then they are guided to visit the official website which is www.hptechboard.com