IGNOU Online Admission 2018
Indira Gandhi National Open University is the biggest university in India and whole Asia. IGNOU University offers a vast range of study courses which are very economic and with flexible guidelines for eligibility.The admission to various courses of IGNOU like graduate, post graduate, diploma & certificate study programme are available for admission throughout the academic year. Admission application forms for the courses offered by the IGNOU University are available online and at regional and study centres of the IGNOU. The applications are invited by all eligible students for both open and distance learning study programmes which are Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PG Diploma, Advance Certificate etc. for the academic cycle commencing from the month of July 2018. The University has published the academic programme prospectus for the year of 2018 for various study courses on the official website of university which is www.ignou.ac.in.
Important Dates for IGNOU Admission 2018-18
• Applicant can apply for IGNOU Admission for the session of July 2018 online at website www.onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
• The link is active from 7th May 2018.
• The last date for all certificate programmes is 15th June 2018 and 30th June 2018 with the late fee of Rs. 300.
• The last date for rest of the study programmes is 17th August 2018 and 31st August 2018 with the late fees of Rs. 300.
• Applicants are requested to take notes of above mentioned dates carefully.
Instructions for filling the application form for IGNOU Admission for the year of 2018
The admission application form for IGNOU can be filled in the following ways –
1. The admission application form can be bought from any regional centre of University. The charge of the prospectus is Rs. 200 cash.
2. The admission application form can be bought through demand draft. Applicant need to make demand draft of Rs. 250 and send it to the Registrar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Pin code 110068.
3. The admission application form can be filled online. Applicant will be able to fill the form up online on official website of IGNOU and the payment of fee to be done online.
In order to fill up the online form of the admission for IGNOU, click the LOGIN tab which will appear of the home page of the official website and enter your user name and password.
Once logged in applicants need to fill up his/her personal details, study course details, academic qualification information, details of course and contact details of applicants.
• If applicant’s chosen subjects are other than the subjects mentioned in the drop down list then he/she must choose the “OTHERS” check box.
• Those applicants who holds the qualification of graduation and above than that need to select the “Board Code” and select the “9999”.
In order to upload the scanned documents, applicant need to follow the size asked for various documents. Keep these scanned documents ready at the time of filling up the online form. These documents must be self-attested. The list of required documents are as follows –
• Scanned photo of applicant (maximum 50 KB)
• Scanned sign of applicant (maximum 30 KB)
• Scanned copy of Proof of age.