IGNOU M.Ed Admission 2016
Indira Gandhi National Open University, located in Maidan Garhi of New Delhi invites applications for M.Ed courses through the IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam. All the eligible candidates of this entrance examination are offered admissions only in the M.Ed Training Colleges that have NCTE approval across India. This entrance examination is conducted every academic year in the month of August 2016. These courses are of two year time duration and can be studied either in English or Hindi medium.
Eligibility for IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2016
Candidates interested in pursuing M.Ed courses are required to meet the following eligibility criteria before applying for IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Test.
• The aspirants for M.Ed course need to score atleast 55% of aggregate marks.
• Incase if the teachers are appointed before the commencement of NCTE regulations announced in March 2010 who scored 50% marks need not apply for the examination.
• Candidates who served as teachers with experience of two years in full time either in a Government or Government Recognized Primary or Secondary or Senior Secondary School but are required to complete their 2 years experience before they apply for the examination.
• If the applying candidates of this entrance examination belong to SC or ST or OBC or War Widows or Kashmiri Migrants or PD will have a relaxation of 5% marks as per the regulations of GOI.
Age Limit for IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2016
Candidates applying for IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Test need to be above 21 years of age.
Registration Fees in IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2016
Candidates who would like to write the examination IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Test are required to pay an application fee of 1050/- to apply for this examination. The amount should be paid in the form of DD in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi or else city of Regional Centre. Fees can also be paid directly at the respective sale counters or in online if applying from official website.
Process of Applying to IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2016
In the process of applying for IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Test candidates who are eligible are required to follow below step-by-step procedure either in offline or online mode:
• Candidates can get the application forms at Regional centers or through post or can be downloaded from official website.
• Application form has to be filled with blue or black point pen without any mistakes.
• Then attach recent color size passport photograph in the space provided.
• Now pay the required fees through DD that has drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
• Send the post through registered or speed post to “Regional Centre concerned Master of Education (M.Ed.) Programs”.
• Applicants of IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Test who have chosen to apply in online mode are required to visit the official website that is www.ignou.ac.in
• Click on the application form link and register.
• Once the login details are credited to candidate by SMS or Email to number or id mentioned, candidates can login to the site.
• Fill the application form correctly also upload photograph along with scanned signature verify before submitting.
• Next pay the required fees in any one of the online modes.
Syllabus in IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2016
In IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Test question paper, subjects are related to graduation as well as post graduation whichever is applicable. All the questions are in multiple choice only.
Important Dates in IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2016
Below mentioned are the important dates in the entrance test of IGNOU M.Ed Entrance Test
• Online and Offline applications are available from the second week of June 2016.
• The last date for submission of application form is the second week of July 2016.
• Entrance exam date is in the 2nd week of August 2016.
• Results will be published in the last week of August 2016.
Exact dates will be updated soon. Further more information is available in the official website of www.ignou.ac.in