IICD Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Crafts and Design located in Jaipur will conduct the entrance examination for various Design courses. This entrance examination is conducted to invite applications for UG and PG Design Courses. The qualified students of this examination are offered admissions in IICD and 60 seats for UG courses and 60 seats for PG courses. Below are the streams of UG as well as PG courses:
Under Graduation Professional Diploma in Craft Design:
Soft Material Application only 20 Seats, Hard Material Application only 20 Seats and Fired Material Application only 20 Seats.
Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Craft Design:
Soft Material Specialization with 20 Seats, Hard Material Specialization with 20 Seats and Fired Material Specialization with 20 Seats.
Eligibility for IICD Admission 2019
Candidates who wish to pursue UG and PG courses through IICD Entrance Exam are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Applicants of this entrance examination are required to pass 10+2 or higher secondary examination or equivalent test from a recognized university to pursue UG Design courses of 4 years time duration.
• Candidates who wish to pursue their Post Graduate Design Courses of 2 years time duration at IICD are required to pass Bachelors Degree in any stream or UG Design course from the recognized University.
• If candidates are appearing for the qualifying examination in this academic year 2019 are also eligible to apply for IICD Entrance Exam 2019.
Age Limit for IICD Admission 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for IICD Entrance Exam for UG courses need not be less than 16 years of age and above. But, the applicants of PG courses have to at least have an age limit of 21 years and above.
Registration Fees for IICD Admission 2019
Candidates interested in applying for IICD Entrance Exam are required to pay an application fee which is mentioned in the notification. The required amount of fee has to be paid in the form of DD only in Favor of Indian Institute of Crafts & Design Payable at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Process of Applying for IICD Admission 2019
Candidates who wish to write IICD Entrance Exam either Under Graduation Professional Diploma in Craft Design as well as Post Graduation Professional Diploma in Craft Design. Below is the step-by-step process to apply for this entrance examination:
• Candidates can obtain the application forms of Indian Institute of Crafts and Design can purchase at specified centers.
• Even the candidates can download the application form from the official website that is www.iicd.ac.in
• Now applicants have to fill the form correctly without any mistakes and paste recent color photograph in the space provided.
• Then pay the requisite amount through the DD and backside of it mention the name of the candidate as well as course applied.
• Verify all the details and send the completely filled form and required documents to “The Admission Incharge, Indian Institute of Crafts & Design, J-8, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jhalana, jaipur, Rajasthan-302004”.
Syllabus in IICD Admission 2019
The syllabus for this examination will be covered from the topics of Ability, Reasoning, Logial and Design ability. All the questions are of multiple choice type.
Important Dates in IICD Admission 2019
Following are the important dates in IICD Entrance Exam 2019:
• Application forms will be issued in the month of February 2019.
• Last date of issue & receipt of application forms is 2nd week of March 2019.
• Examination date is in the last week of April 2019.
Exact dates will be updated soon. For further information regarding Design courses at Indian Institute of Crafts and Design in official website.