IIFT 2018 Registration
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade offers seats in Management stream to give an opportunity to interested candidates to pursue MBA (International Business) course. All the eligible students who are qualified in this entrance examination will be offered admissions in IIFT, located at New Delhi. This entrance examination is conducted every academic year.
Eligibility for IIFT 2018
Candidates who wish to pursue the course are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria below to apply for IIFT MBA (IB):
• Applicants of IIFT are essential to complete 3 years of Bachelors Degree.
• Candidates those who are applying for IIFT need to score atleast 55% marks as aggregate in their qualifying examination.
• Candidates who are appearing for final year of qualifying examination are eligible to appear for the entrance examination, but is essential to produce passing certificates.
Age Limit for IIFT 2018: In the IIFT entrance examination, there will not be any age limit for students to appear for the examination.
Registration Fees for IIFT 2018
Aspirants of IIFT are required to pay the application fee as follows:
• General or OBC candidates applying for IIFT are required to pay Rs. 1,550/-.
• Applicants of SC/ ST categories are required to pay an amount of Rs. 775/-.
• Candidates who are Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates are required to pay a fee of US$ 80 that is INR Rs. 4,500/-.
• Candidates have the option of paying either in online or offline. Candidates paying in offline mode will have to any through DD, while those who wish to pay in online mode need to pay using credit or debit card or net banking.
Process of Applying for IIFT 2018
To apply for IIFT candidates need to follow below process:
• Candidates applying for IIFT are required to visit the official website www.iift.edu.
• After visiting the official page, click on the apply now link provided and then it is required to click on the registration link.
• Through the registration link, fill all the details that are necessary and then within few minutes candidates will receive the login credentials to the mentioned email-id or mobile.
• Now with these details login and apply by filling up the form.
• Upload the photograph of the candidate and signature in the online form of application.
• Fee can be paid either in the online mode or through DD issued in the favor of “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI,”.
• Verify lastly, once again and submit the form.
• Candidates are required to send application form to “Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO(Academics), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016” through Registered Post.
Syllabus for IIFT 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for IIFT are required to revise their relevant subjects of qualifying examination. Time duration for the examination is 3 hours. All the questions will be in multiple choice only.
Important Dates in IIFT 2018
Below are the mentioned dates in IIFT 2018:
• Application forms are available in online from September, 2017.
• The last date for payment of fee through SBI challan is September, 2017.
• Application process will be closed on the October, 2017.
• Examination is conducted on the 2nd week of February 2018.
• Results are announced in the 3rd week of March 2018.
Note: For furthermore information visit the official website www.iift.edu.