Indian Oil Educational Scholarship Scheme is offered on merit-cum-means basis to Students pursuing 10+, ITI, Engineering, MBBS & MBA Streams. It is one of the most sought after and most preferred scholarship by enthusiastic and bright students who wish to pursue higher education in their selected field without any difficulties. The number of scholarship offered by this esteemed corporation are 2000 for 10+2 stream, 300 for Engineering stream, 200 for MBBS stream and 100 for MBA stream. It is to be highly noted that the Minimum Eligibility marks in Qualifying Exam largely varies for general, SC/ST and disable candidate for these scholarships. The duration for which Scholarship will be awarded and minimum duration of course are 2 years for 10+2 stream, 4 years for Engineering stream, 4 years for MBBS stream and 2 years for MBA stream.
The Scholarship amount per month for 10+2 stream is Rs. 1000, for Engineering stream, MBBS stream and for MBA stream are Rs. 3000. The toppers in these streams will be given a lump sum amount of Rs.10, 000. They will be invited personally to receive the amount at the cost of the concern.
Eligibility for IOCL Scholarships
The eligible students should be pursuing regular or fulltime courses and not through online mode, distance or correspondence mode in the below mentioned streams and studying in institutions, colleges and schools that are recognized by State Education Boards/State Technical Education Boards / ICSE / ISC / MCI / AICTE / CBSE shall be eligible to apply.
• MBA: Bonafide students who are full time/regular in the first year of minimum 2 years post graduate course in Business Administration/Management are eligible to apply.
• Engineering & MBBS: Bonafide students who are full time/regular in the first year of Engineering/MBBS degree courses are eligible to apply.
• 10+/ITI: (For 10+) – Bonafide students who are full time/regular in 11th standard / Ist Year of Intermediate course or equivalent course are eligible to apply.
• (For ITI) – Bonafide students who are full time/regular in 1st year of 2 years ITI course are eligible to apply.
The minimum and maximum age for Indian Oil Academic Scholarships is 15 years and 30 years. It is extendable by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs), by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
Application Fee: Application fee is not required
The candidates are advised to submit the application form through online. The applicants are requested to read the details and information given in the official website regarding scholarship before applying for the same.
The selection process involves selecting the bright candidates based on merit and then interviewing them.
• Online application is available in the month of July, 2019.
• Last date for applications is in the month of October, 2019.
• The Award of IOCL Scholarship in the month of November, 2019.
• Candidates can get their results on website in the month of November, 2019.
• The Selected Candidates list would be released in the month of November, 2019.
The application must be sent on the address given below:
Sify Technologies Limited
(IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION)
Plot No B 7, Sector-132,
Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
The applications that are received under any reason after last date will not be entertained.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarships Official website: www.iocl.com