IRMA 2018 Registration
Institute of Rural Management Anand is an educational organization that aims at working towards development of the rural sectors. This organization conducts three types of academic programs that are Post Graduate Program in Rural Management, Fellow Program in Rural Management and Certificate in Rural Management. IRMA provides education to the students in that way where they come individually with an intention to work as well as serve rural sectors and engage with the communities directly.
Eligibility Criteria for IRMA 2018
IRMA offers admissions into undergraduate courses which require certain eligibility criteria that are as follows:
• Candidates seeking admissions to the Post Graduate Program in Rural Management through IRMA need to pass their graduation from any discipline but from the recognized university or college of India.
• Candidates who are applying for PGDRM need to score at least 50% if they belong to General or OBC or unreserved categories while those from SC/ST/PD need to at least score 45% as aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
• Candidates interested in taking the course of Fellow Program in Rural Management need to complete PGDRM from IRMA or PGDRDM from IRMA with one year of experience in work post diploma or PG degree from any recognized university or institution.
• Applicants seeking admissions into the FPRM need to score at least 60% in their graduation if belonging to General or OBC while 55% in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
• Candidates studying in the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible for this entrance test.
Age Limit in IRMA 2018
Candidates need to qualify the following ages, according to the course they are applying for in IRMA 2018:
• Applicants need to be more than 23 years of age when applying for the course of PGDRM.
• Candidates are required to have age not more than 35 years when applying for FPRM..
Registration Fees for IRMA 2018
Registration fee for IRMA 2018 are as below:
|PRMA Program||General & OBC(Online)||SC/T PD(Online)||General& OBC(Offline)||SC/ST/PD (Offline)|
|FPRM Program||General & OBC(Online)||SC/T PD(Online)||General& OBC(Offline)||SC/ST/PD (Offline)|
Process of Applying for IRMA 2018
Mode of applying for IRMA 2018 will be online. Following are the guidelines, which are required to follow while filling the application form:
• Registration forms are available at the specified centers..
• Application forms need to be filled only in blue or black ink with ballpoint pen only and all the information as to be filled correctly.
• All the basic information should be same as in the matriculation certificate.
• Applicants have to pick their choice course at the time of filling the form only.
• Candidates also required choosing the examination center in the application form only.
• All the required documents along with application form has to be sent by registered post to “Admissions Office, Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand – 388 001, Gujarat“.
• Candidates are required to visit the official website of university that is www.irma.ac.in.
• Then fill in all the necessary details in the online application form.
• Next candidates need to select the course they want to apply.
• After that applicants need to upload the scanned copy of passport size photo and signature.
• Then next step is to click on the submit registration fee.
• Now verify all the details once and then submit the form.
• Then you will get the application form and take its printout.
• Take the printouts of application form and the challan.
• Now remit the registration fee using this challan in any of the SBI Branch.
Syllabus for IRMA 2018
Each course will have a separate syllabus depending on their qualifying examination. All the question will be in multiple choice. Time duration of the examination is 3 hours.
Important Dates of IRMA 2018
• Online application form will be available from 15th September 2017.
• Online application submission will be closed on 15th December 2017.
• Last day to receive the application forms is 31st December 2017.
• The examination will be held on 25th January 2018.
• Results are announced on 15th February 2018.
Exact dates for the above mentioned events will be announced soon. Further more information is available in the official website www.irma.ac.in.