Jaypee BTech Lateral Entry Admission
Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology in Noida, conducts the examination for offering admissions to the students directly into 2nd year or 3rd semester of B.Tech. Candidates who qualify in this examination will be offered admission directly into B.Tech in this Engineering Institute. This examination is conducted every academic year to provide admissions in Engineering streams to the students with Diploma background. Following are the streams in which candidates will be offered admissions that are:
• Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
• Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
• Chemical Engineering (CHE)
• Civil Engineering (CE)
• Mechanical Engineering (MEC)
Eligibility for Jaypee BTech Lateral Entry Admission 2019
Candidates who apply for Jaypee B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission will be eligible only if they are able to satisfy the following criteria:
• Applicants of this entrance examination are required to pass 1st year of B.E./B.Tech or else 3 years of Diploma from a recognized Institution or University.
• All the candidate who apply for this examination need to score at least 60% of aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
• Candidates appearing for the final semester of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for this entrance examination but are required to produce their passing certificates in the counseling process.
• Applicants will be eligible to apply in those streams only in which they have passed their qualifying examination.
Age Limit for Jaypee BTech Lateral Entry Admission 2019
The age limit that candidates have to maintain is at least 16 years, while there is no upper age limit.
Registration Fees for Jaypee BTech Lateral Entry Admission 2019
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 700/–, towards Jaypee B.Tech Lateral Entry, through DD in favor of “Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, Guna” payable at Guna.
Process of Applying for Jaypee B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2019
Candidates are required to follow below steps, while applying for Jaypee B.Tech Lateral Entry 2019:
• Candidates who choose offline mode of applying have to purchase application
forms either in person or DD at Registrar, Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, A.B. Road, Raghogarh, Distt.- Guna (MP).
• Candidates can either download the form from the official website that is www.juet.ac.in
• Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 700/- through DD in favor of “Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, Guna” payable at Guna.
• Candidates are required to fill the application form with either blue or black ball point pen only.
• All the details are to be filled correctly without any mistakes.
• Paste recent passport size color photo in the space available.
• Filled in application form as to be sent through registered post to “Registrar, Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, A.B. Road, Raghogarh, Distt.- Guna (MP)”.
Syllabus in Jaypee B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2019
Jaypee B.Tech Lateral Entry entrance test will consist of questions from the subjects of their qualifying streams. All the questions will be in multiple choice with the time duration being 3 hours.
Important Dates in Jaypee B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for Jaypee B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission are required to view all the below mentioned dates:
• Application forms are available from 2nd week of February 2019.
• Last day to receive the application forms is the last week of March 2019.
• Examination of will be conducted in the last week of April 2019.
To get further more information visit the official website and the exact dates of examination will be updated soon.