JCECEB PECE 2018
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination for admissions into Polytechnic Courses. All the qualified students in JCECE PECE are given admissions in the Government, Private as well as Self Aided Institutions located across the Jharkhand State. This entrance examination is conducted every academic year in the month of.
Eligibility for JCECEB PECE 2018
Candidates have to meet the following eligibility criteria who wish to study Diploma courses in Engineering as well as Non- Engineering streams through Jharkhand Polytechnic:
• Candidates applying for JCECE PECE are required to pass 10th Standard or equivalent examination from recognized educational boards of India.
• All the applicants belonging to any category need to score aggregate mark at least of 35% in 10th or equivalent exam.
• Candidates must be from India only and satisfy domicile requirements.
Age Limit for JCECEB PECE 2018
To apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic candidates are required to have lower age of 17 years of age upper age limit is 21 years.
Registration Fees for JCECEB PECE 2018
Candidates are required to pay an application fee that is mentioned in the notification. Fee payment has to be made through DD which have to be drawn in favor of “Director JCECEB, payable at Jharkhand”.
Process of Applying in JCECEB PECE 2018
Candidates are required to apply only in offline mode and need to follow below guidelines while they fill the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic:
• Candidates can obtain the application forms of JPECE either directly in person or through speed post.
• Now its time to fill the application form with all correct details.
• Then pay the required fees.
• Through registered post send the application form to “Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023“.
Syllabus in JCECEB PECE 2018
In Jharkhand Polytechnic, syllabus will cover the topics of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. All the questions will be of multiple choice only. Time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
Important Dates in JCECEB PECE 2018
Following are the important dates in Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 exam:
• Application forms are obtained in the month of February 2018.
• Last date for receipt of application forms is in the 1st week of March 2018.
• Date of Examination will be in 2nd week of May 2018.
The exact dates of this examination will be updated soon. If you would like to get further information related to PECE then visit the official website jceceboard.org