JEE Advanced Counselling 2016
There is a process of online counselling for the exam of JEE Advanced 2016. The steps are as follows
Online registration JEE Advanced 2016
• The applicant need to register on the online portal for the exam and online counselling.
• In order to register for the counselling candidate need to fill in the roll number of the JEE Advanced 2016.
• Fill in registration number JEE Advanced 2016, date of birth and a unique password.
• The system generated registration number will be generated. Applicants are requested to take note of it for future references.
Choice Filling for JEE Advanced 2016
• Once the registration has taken place, applicants will be able to log in using their registration number of JEEE Advanced 2016 Roll number and password. Log in your account and fill in the options of course and college.
• Applicants are allowed to alter the information at later stages until the final choices are made.
• Applicants are advised to log in to the portal and make final choices from 26th June 2016 to 30th June 2016. The choices will automatically will be locked on the last date that is 30th June 2016.
• The seat allocation of JEE Advanced 2016 will take place as per the rank of applicants in the JEE Advanced 2016 All India Rank.
Online Seat Allotment JEE Advanced 2016
• The seat allotment process for JEE Advanced 2016 will take place in two rounds.
• Applicants need to log in the online portal with the Registration number, roll number JEE Advanced 2016 and password to check the allotment of seat for the year 2016.
• Applicant must check the seat allotted to them in JEE Advanced 2016 at the time of completion of every round of counselling for 2016.
Provisional admission for JEE Advanced 2016
Once the seat allotment is done, applicant will have to submit the fee which is mentioned below-
• For applicants belonging to general category and OBC category – Rs. 60,000 (Sixty thousand)
• For applicants belonging to SC/ST category– Rs. 20,000 (Twenty thousand)
Documents required at the time of counselling
Applicants need to bring these mentioned documents in original and attested photo copy of the documents at the time of document verification during counselling –
• Admit card JEE Advanced 2016.
• Seat allotment letter of JEE (Advanced) 2016.
• Application form of JEE (Advanced) 2016.
• Proof of date of birth.
• Certificate and mark sheet of 12th class
• Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC issued by the relevant authority.
Important dates regarding the counselling schedule
• Announcement of results – 25th June 2016
• Counselling session and online option of choices -26th June 2016 – 30thJune 2016
• First round of seat allocation- 2nd July 2016
• Finalization of allocated seats for the first round – 2nd July 2016 to 8th July 2016
• Second round of seat allocation – 10th July 2016
• Finalization of allocated seats for the second round – 11th July 2016- 15th July 2016
• Start of the academic session – 16th July 2016
JEE (Advanced) 2016 Official website: jeeadv.iitb.ac.in