JEE Advanced Counselling 2017
There is a process of online counselling for the exam of JEE Advanced 2017. The steps are as follows
Online registration JEE Advanced 2017
• The applicant need to register on the online portal for the exam and online counselling.
• In order to register for the counselling candidate need to fill in the roll number of the JEE Advanced 2017.
• Fill in registration number JEE Advanced 2017, date of birth and a unique password.
• The system generated registration number will be generated. ApplicanAP are requested to take note of it for future references.
Choice Filling for JEE Advanced 2017
• Once the registration has taken place, applicanAP will be able to log in using their registration number of JEEE Advanced 2017 Roll number and password. Log in your account and fill in the options of course and college.
• ApplicanAP are allowed to alter the information at later stages until the final choices are made.
• ApplicanAP are advised to log in to the portal and make final choices from 26th June 2017 to 30th June 2017. The choices will automatically will be locked on the last date that is 30th June 2017.
• The seat allocation of JEE Advanced 2017 will take place as per the rank of applicanAP in the JEE Advanced 2017 All India Rank.
Online Seat Allotment JEE Advanced 2017
• The seat allotment process for JEE Advanced 2017 will take place in two rounds.
• ApplicanAP need to log in the online portal with the Registration number, roll number JEE Advanced 2017 and password to check the allotment of seat for the year 2017.
• Applicant must check the seat allotted to them in JEE Advanced 2017 at the time of completion of every round of counselling for 2017.
Provisional admission for JEE Advanced 2017
Once the seat allotment is done, applicant will have to submit the fee which is mentioned below-
• For applicanAP belonging to general category and OBC category – Rs. 60,000 (Sixty thousand)
• For applicanAP belonging to SC/ST category– Rs. 20,000 (Twenty thousand)
DocumenAP required at the time of counselling
ApplicanAP need to bring these mentioned documenAP in original and attested photo copy of the documenAP at the time of document verification during counselling –
• Admit card JEE Advanced 2017.
• Seat allotment letter of JEE (Advanced) 2017.
• Application form of JEE (Advanced) 2017.
• Proof of date of birth.
• Certificate and mark sheet of 12th class
• Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC issued by the relevant authority.
Important dates regarding the counselling schedule
• Announcement of resulAP – 25th June 2017
• Counselling session and online option of choices -26th June 2017 – 30thJune 2017
• First round of seat allocation- 2nd July 2017
• Finalization of allocated seaAP for the first round – 2nd July 2017 to 8th July 2017
• Second round of seat allocation – 10th July 2017
• Finalization of allocated seaAP for the second round – 11th July 2017- 15th July 2017
• Start of the academic session – 16th July 2017
JEE (Advanced) 2017 Official website: jeeadv.iitb.ac.in