JIPMER Nursing Admission 2017
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research offers courses in Under Graduation as well as Post Graduation through the entrance examination. Through this entrance examination there are 75 seats available for B.Sc Nursing course while 25 seats in M.Sc Nursing. The time duration of B.Sc nursing course is 4 years while it will be 2 years in the case of M.Sc nursing. This entrance examination for both the courses is conducted every academic year.
Following are the streams in M.Sc nursing:
• Child Health Nursing
• Community Health Nursing
• Mental Health Nursing
• Medical Surgical Nursing
• Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing
Eligibility for JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria while they are applying for M.Sc & B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination 2017:
• Candidates applying for B.Sc nursing need to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized university of state or central.
• Candidates who are applying for B.Sc nursing need to pass from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with an aggregate of 50% marks.
• Candidates appearing for +2 examinations can also apply for this B.Sc nursing entrance test.
• Applicants of M.Sc nursing are required to essentially complete as well as pass B.Sc Nursing in their graduation from one of the recognized universities or institutions of India.
• It is also necessary that all the applicants of M.Sc Nursing should have one year of experience in a hospital or in a College or in a School of Nursing or in Community Health Program after registration in State Nursing Council Minimum of one year of work experience prior or after Post-basic B.Sc. Nursing.
• In the case if the applicants of M.Sc Nursing, have completed also obtained their Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (P.B.Sc Nursing) qualification from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will not be eligible for admission to M.Sc (Nursing) course at JIPMER.
Age Limit for JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
Candidates applying for B.Sc Nursing entrance examination are required to complete 17 years of age and should not exceed 25 years of age. In the case of candidates applying for M.Sc nursing should be above 21 years of age.
Registration Fees for JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
Interested candidates in M.Sc & B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination are required to pay an application fee as prescribed below:
|Course||General & OBC Category||SC/ ST Category|
Payment can be done either through Debit or Credit cards else by downloading Challan and paying at specified banks.
Process of Applying for JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
Candidates are required to follow below step-by-step process in applying for M.Sc & B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2017:
• Candidates have to apply in online mode.
• To apply for JIPMER candidates have to visit official website that is www.jipmer.edu.in.
• Now applicants are required to click on the link of JIPMER Nursing Entrance Examination 2017 application form.
• Next step in the process is to register in the site.
• To register click on the registration link this will then be redirected to the registration page.
• Fill all the basic registration details and within few minutes candidates will be receiving the login credentials to their mobile number as well as mail-id.
• Now they have to login with these details to start applying for the JIPMER entrance examination.
• Next click on the application form link and fill all the details correctly.
• Then candidates have to upload the recent color passport size photograph and scanned signature of the candidate with the mentioned dimensions.
• Once again verify all the details and choose the option of fee payment.
• If paying through online mode need to pay either using Debit or Credit card or net banking.
• If candidates have chosen the option of payment using Bank Challan then required to download the Challan and pay the fee at any of the specified branches only.
• Applicants can take printout of filled form for future use.
Syllabus in JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
Candidates who have applied for M.Sc & B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam need to revise their 10+2 subjects for B.Sc nursing. In the case of M.Sc nursing the time duration of examination is 1 hour 30 minutes with total of 100 questions and the syllabus is from B.Sc nursing.
Important Dates in JIPMER Nursing Entrance Exam 2017
Following are the important dates in the events of entrance exam of M.Sc & B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2017:
• Online application forms are available from 2nd week of June 2017.
• Last date for online registration is the 2nd week of July 2017.
• Entrance Examination is conducted on last Sunday in the month of July 2017.
Exact dates will be updated soon. For further more information please visit official website that is www.jipmer.edu.in